Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Gonzule on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Its a great and funny toy to show your familiy or friends. It is also great as a gift, everybody laught out loud when they see it humping the usb port. I saw one of these in tokioi airport and almost spent $25 on it, but i was sure that i could find one in here... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by sympleme on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's very funny and it looks strong although is made of plastic. It's so fast, when you put then it start to move. It's a very cheap and funny and original gift.Cons:If the USB was a pen drive too, it would be perfect, cause the only thing you can do with this is just co... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kvinta on 03/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Funny little gadget. Will definitely draw attention. Doesn’t take much space on your desktop. It’s a great accessory to your PC. I’m glad I finally found the place where I can buy it for a reasonable price. Cons:Hand on this dog are a little flimsy (on mine one... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alter on 08/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Extremely funny usb toy. Keeps on going and doing what it does when you plug it in! Great for gifts, and much cheaper than the store bought ones. Cons:No real cons! Except maybe all the boxes that they came in were all distressed. OtherThoughts:I put usefulness rating at... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ChickenSammich on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:it's a dog. a plastic dog. a plastic dog powered by usb. a plastic dog dog powered by usb that makes humping motions. It's not a thumb drive. it's a humping dog and nothing else. Cons:does nothing but hump. randomly doesn't work, locks up. might offend some peo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by funkdoctor on 03/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:* it looks a great useless gadget if you are a reseller * its different * its a novel way of using up a USB port * looks cute * nicely packaged * great for LAN festivals * great for a secret santa gift * good as a display Cons:* it does make a noise, which is to be expecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ti3n_t on 02/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a dog that humps your laptop, what more could you ask for? Really funny and cool looking, looks pretty sturdy when i got it. The motion is smooth and fluid, almost like seeing a real dog is humping your laptop, I once called it a bad doggy. Cons:IRRITATING SOUND OMG... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Minimo on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- It is a funny gift for someone his birthday or something. - It is a unique present because I've never seen it on someone's computer, only from a few youtube videos. Cons:- It is noisy. But if that really is a cons.. I don't want to have it in my computer for the whole da... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Mitchkado on 02/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's a nice toy, doesn't do much but humping... Build quality is good, you can stop it with your finger while it works and it won't break. Good for laptops where you have a good location for your usb port. Cons:It would be nicer if it had a longer dongle... Won't... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections