Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypmcheng on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1 no screws , no glue 2 has protective film 3 very reasonably priced Cons:1 No instructions 2 Printed Labels on the acrylic is not consistent, some printed on the Outside, some inside, plus the "5V 1A DC" Label is located on the reversed making it illegible Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysfritz on 06/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it is supposed to at best price. Easy to use... Cons:But hard to mount. The plastic is a bit fragile and it needs to be forced to mount the parts together. A small part of mine broke when I mounted the parts together, but it is still usefull. OtherThoughts:It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byv2arm on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's the cheapest case available (but kinda too much for some cut acrylic). It's clear,so it looks really nice.Almost like glass. All the necessary holes are cut precisely and my raspberry Pi fit perfectly. Cons:Maybe I just got one form a bad batch,but mine was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Assembly takes a little understanding as to how the parts all fit together, but once you figure it out they all snap into place. Comes wrapped in a dull plastic covering on all pieces to prevent scratches. It has many slots and one big hole for heat to escape.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStamster on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good packaging, great quality, protective slip is glued on each and every side/part of the case. Material used is very good. Cons:Almost none, but lack of setup instructions is something which can add complexity for many users in order to build the case. Persona... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowchb on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Case seems solid enough Makes for an attractive display of the Raspberry PI Cons:Case comes as 6 pieces of plastic that you must fit together like a Chinese puzzle box. Order took two months to arrive from the time it was shipped. Inquiries to DX Customer Support got plat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroland684 on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheapest case available (although overpriced for just 6 pieces of acrylic), nice clear material which comes with protected foil on it. Cons:Would be better without the print, which is on the inside on some parts, on the outside on others and sometimes upside dow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamgrubor on 04/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Case is quite good looking, offers a good protection for a good price. The plastic is precisely cut, Raspberry Pi fits well inside. Protective foil on it protects the parts from scratches during delivery. Cons:A bit tricky for the first time usage, but once you know how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFritsp on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just works. holes are on the right spot. case will not fall apart easily. Will protect your pi from dust, and particles. Cons:Re-usig the case might break it. plastic can be scratched easily. Top might open. No manual provided, so building the case will take 5 more seco... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydedalodaelus on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm very happy with this case. If fits perfectly with my raspberry pi Model B. I've been using it from more than 6 months and I had no problem. The transparent plastic allow you to see everything on the board. Cons:The only disadvantages I found it's that you... Read more

Box Unassembled Rasperry with this case
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections