Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byassuncao on 10/04/2014

It is a valuable product. Even it been really cheap, it has a great design and it is easy to mount. I recommend buy it for those who does not want to spend too much money on a simples case for its raspberry pi. Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bygomiunik on 09/23/2014

Pros. price, nice, protected when arrived, sturdy Cons: Assembly manual (even online) Read more

Impression:Good product,Cheap,Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnCAM on 09/21/2014

Pros: Cheap, nice transparency Cons: There's no manual or picture to follow when asembling the parts, and if you are not careful, the conection end could break. Other thoughts: Sturdy at the main parts, but a little weak on the ends. But if you're carefull enough, you won't have a problem. Read more

Impression:Cheap,A little delicate;

0 0 0

• posted bytexassplit on 08/25/2014

Pros: Stirdy, relatively good quality, and you can print and customize it as you want, with regular printout paper. Fits perfectly to the Raspberry Pi. Cons: Can be a bit tricky to assemble at first, but as you get the hang of it, it's not an issue. Good worth, if you own an Raspberry Pi, and if you ... Read more

Impression:Quality housing for Raspberry Pi,Good worth;

0 0 0

• posted byjftenorio on 08/03/2014

Pros: easy to asemble, good quality Cons: HDMI sticker is deleted Read more

Excelent product Excelent product

Impression:Good product,Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted bypmcheng on 06/30/2014

1 no screws , no glue 2 has protective film 3 very reasonably priced 1 No instructions 2 Printed Labels on the acrylic is not consistent, some printed on the Outside, some inside, plus the "5V 1A DC" Label is located on the reversed making it illegible Maybe it's just my version, but the piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonkeyman3 on 06/26/2014

Easy to set up and looks good. Still very sturdy even if you don't put the top part so you can use an LCD display with pins. It will break no matter how gentle you are if you try to disassemble it. The hole for the power isn't properly lined up so I had to make it bigger for the plug to fit, which was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaettir on 06/26/2014

This case looks very good, comes with protective film so it won't scratch until you peel it off. It's easy to assemble, the Pi fits snuggly inside. I have another acrylic case from adafruit that is a bit too large. This one is perfect. Has holes to access all connections, including gpio and a ventilation ... Read more

Lid open

0 0 0

• posted bysfritz on 06/18/2014

Does what it is supposed to at best price. Easy to use... But hard to mount. The plastic is a bit fragile and it needs to be forced to mount the parts together. A small part of mine broke when I mounted the parts together, but it is still usefull. It is possible to rotate the upper part to take the raspberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 06/14/2014

Very cheap enclosure. Well thought with its round hole above the CPU. Case is built to tight tolerances. Brittle plastic. I broke a tab when reassembling it around another Raspberry Pi I had, even with as much car as I could. Space for the Pi has loose tolerance (sic). An ex-centered hole for the Pi ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections