DX » Community » Reviews » Zm390 Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 DoubleShock Controller for PS3 / PS3 Slim / PS3 CECH 400 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byD4rKLobo on 06/09/2014

- It's good quality - More comfortable than the regular ps3 controller - Has a nokia battery that you can replace unlike the standard ps3 controller - Easy to pair up with the ps3 - Looks good - Doesn't come with a cable - The d-pad isn't really good and may be a bit stiff and unresponsive - If you get ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWolfillo on 06/05/2014

Nice controller for the price. It also works with BLC-4C so it can be lighter. It works with Motion In Joy (USB only for me, this program sucks) but it works like a XBox360 controller with XInput Wrapper(Link-->>http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharliegibson on 01/22/2014

Good feel of the buttons and triggers. Very compact. Apparently good build. / Sensação boa dos botões e acionadores. Bem compacto. Aparentemente é bem construído Worked for a few days with sixaxis on android and motionjoy on pc, don't know what I did wrong , maybe changing the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bybigalow on 01/01/2014

Bought this controller as a substitute for my original one! Just tried it whit FiFA 11 , Gta5 and it feels just like the PS3 original. You will note that the controller it's a little bit smaller, but comfortable. The reaction time feels good. Didn't try it with any shooting game, because I don't play ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byZEROBERTO on 12/20/2013

Nice grip. Good if you are used to X-Box and is moving to PS3. Fully compatible with PS3. Very light and confortable to use. Waiting to see the battery life. Analogic is a bit smaller than the original sony controller, they should make it bigger or provide a rubber cover for it. You get what you pay.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattbran08 on 11/24/2013

the controller is great and works like a charm. it is great for the price. if you are on a budget then this is what you need. the sixaxiss is a little slow at first but guess you just have to use it cause it worked. if you leave the controller alone it will cut off. it is a little small. it don't come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEnder212 on 07/13/2013

- Good shape - Removable Nokia battery - Rumble doesn't seem cheap, no plastic noise - Sixaxishas been tested, and reactivity is good - Analog pad is working fine - No wire included for charging - Need to press hard on D pad sometimes - Mine was dirty when unboxed, like it has been previously used - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigoreis51 on 07/02/2013

Good grip, good looking, removable battery (Nokia classic), good rumble. Boa pegada, bonito, bateria removivel (Nokia classico), otima vibração The color of buttons are a weak, you don't see how shape you are clicking, the case are cheap, could be a little bigger. A cor dos botões &#23... Read more

good shape

4 0 16

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections