DX » Community » Reviews » 911GN Fashionable Multi-Pocket Canvas One-Shoulder DSLR Camera Bag - Army Green
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhpkt75 on 01/21/2014

This is a great versatile bag. It is spacious for all you needs, whether being used as a camera bag or a city bag; yet small enough to carry with ease. Enough pockets for all you strorage needs. The only negative point is that the bottom of the bag is not padded. If you are going to use this to store camera gear, you need to pad the bottom. I installed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrle92 on 11/09/2013

Great camera bag that doesn't look like one! It's so relaxing for me to just throw into the bag my dSLR with 50mm prime, old russian film rangefinder, some films, spare batteries and then also some "ordinary" stuff like wallet, tablet, keys and mobile. It just feels great and with that casual look suits my style excellent. Not "hard"... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMathvelloso on 06/30/2013

Is really fashionable, the fabric is good and it look more expensive than it really is. You just look good carrying it around. The size is really good. I can fit all my gear in it: my Canon T3i with a 18-135mm lens, a 50mm 1.8 lens, a Tascam Dr-05 recorder, a mini shotgun mic, a lot of extra bateries (i have four, but can fit more) plus the charger,... Read more

All the gear I carry in it
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections