DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earphone w/ Microphone Clip for Iphone + Samsung + More - Black + Red (110CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFeniag on 02/28/2014

These headphones are great. They fit perfectly, they have a great sound a playful color and an on/off button. The cable doesn't get tangled and you can use them the time you need them The only thing i find as a con is that the jack is straight and not angular which makes it more sensitive when you put them in your pocket. I would like to see these headphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnBGoode on 12/11/2013

After some corrections in equaliser really nice sound - but mid tones are too strong (without correction you hear almost only mid tones), really nice price, when in ear you hear almost no noise from environment, fits nice in ear (bigger person might consider it a bit small), soft earbuds, perfect price/value ratio, flat cable, gold plated connector(... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibnifara on 08/21/2013

The color is nice and design also very nice, stylish. fits perfectly in ear, no pain in ear, light weight, easy to carry, great for chatting with friends and loved ones from mobile phone, and for listening music. i enjoy it. works well with music players and mobile phones, great to carry for journeys, picnics, trips etc great value for money it is good ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections