DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range Car FM Transmitter and Charging Dock with Remote for Ipod/Iphone
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byozhun on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good audio quality, works as a transmitter as told. Charges mobile through _power_ USB connector. Cons:Biggest con that this does not charge my old 3rd gen iPod Classic (with dock connector). Loosy fit - after iPod put in and holders strenghtened these do not st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherbsolo1 on 04/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Connection to iPhone works without problems,transmission strength is good (i can't remember any drops), audio quality is ok (i use it mainly for listening to podcasts - no problems here) There's also a remote, it works, but i don't really need it. Cons:The iphone doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcursino on 01/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This great product, remote control is easy to use and control my iphone 3GS. The frequency of the device is perfect, there is no noise between your player and radio. Is it possible to connect your mp3 player and it conveys no problems. Cons:The change of my ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbCanuck on 12/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very happy over-all with the dock, the price was right and it works great. Cons:The remote didn’t work at all right out of the package, I changed the battery and still no luck. It’s not a big deal for me because the I-Pod is within easy reach. OtherThoughts:Sometimes yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben2303 on 08/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good sound quality, this one is not chopping bass like other cheapest transmitter - Works with iPod/iPhone (apple plug) and with any mp3 player with the audio-in port - Dock is rock solid, there's no chance your iPod/iPhone falls, and it fits very well in my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicronot on 05/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its works just fine, the signal strength is good and so is the sound quality. AND: Its charges my Iphone 3GS. Cons:-It is not suitable for every car: its depence on the cigarette ligher place: on Toyota corolla 2001 its not fit because the cigarette ligher socket placed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleclair on 03/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Transmits signals very well. Compared with another gadget which had so much distortion that you just had to throw it away. 2. There is an adjustment knob at the back which allows you to tighten and fix the angle of the gadget. 3. I have tried it on a IPHONE 3GS - it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikie69 on 03/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this unit works flawlessly-- took about two minutes to set it up and I was off cruising listening to the music off my iPhone with the windows down. The remote control is a nice addition but not all that practical really-- I may be used it three or four times in the last... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKupo26 on 01/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This little ipod transmitter for your car is excellent! I was a little skeptical at first, but this quite effective. I bought several of these as gifts for friends, they love them, they had a great Christmas! Cons:None really. This is great. OtherThoughts:The remote is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKupo26 on 01/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price. This was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than many other stores locally and online. It's rather compact as well, and works. This is excellent for listening to your device in the car on the go. Cons:Gets staticy at times... It doesn't hold the ipod/iphone/iWhatever you ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections