DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzPort KP-810-10A 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse 82-Key Keyboard - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoske447 on 04/21/2014

I needed a very small keyboard for my project where I embed a raspberry pi and a small screen so I can have a compact mini pc to control my entire project ... so I bought this keyboard. Until now I haven't really had any issues with it. It's just working out of the box ... so no problems with drivers. And of course the backlighting of the keyboard is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinbal110 on 12/11/2013

great size and feel. easy to recharge. perfect plug and play. controls even basic linux functions. nice design. very light weight. fairly priced. great size and feel. easy to recharge. perfect plug and play. controls even basic linux functions. nice design. very light weight. fairly priced. great size and feel. easy to recharge. perfect plug and play.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasejua on 10/31/2013

Very easy to use, plug and play. Really nice compact design. Keys have the perfect size to write quickly once used to the layout. The touch pad works like a charm and can be used in landscape and portrait orientations. Low battery consumption. Really great price for what it does. Plastic seems a bit fragile. The "Enter" button also works at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaquarius29 on 07/31/2013

good sensitivity on the touchpad, nice feeling on the buttons, plug-and-play device, light. Can be used to switch slides at your presentation. odd dimensions, i have to get used to typing on this thing, but it's perfectly OK if used for media center and not for Phd paper writing. Very satisfied with the purchase. Great tool for occasional use with my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmoran on 06/17/2013

Compact, Feels like a regular TV remote control. Super light weight. Keys are soft and comfortable to click. Finger pad is sensitive and works with no largish movement. Mouse buttons are easy to grasp. Full keyboard (No missing keys) Quick navigation keys Pad gestures and fast scrolling are super easy Alt-F1-9 keys functionality is a bit complex (Demands ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartin.studnicky on 06/07/2013

This keyboard feels like a quality product, the packaging is praktical and esthetical, the overall design is very good, it is compact but the keys are big enough. user manual is not writen very well, couldn´t make it work with the bluetooth integrated in the computer, reset switch on the receiver is tinny, the pairing key is marked RF instead of ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections