DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR ISM Audio Receiver - Golden + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorgentomasson on 02/07/2014

It is a little big but you get good sound and really good range. My Andriod phone found the receiver quick. I have not have any problems at all. I have bought another Bluetooth receiver and with that one have really bad soundquality after being out of range for a vile but with this one that seems not to be any problem The size and maybe the colour. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

-Audio quality can be compared to wired aux input. Can't tell the difference. -Bluetooth v3.0 -Built-in battery for portability -Simple operation, didn't have to use the manual. -Metal casing, firm solid build. -No interference noise while using in the car when driving even if its right beside the charger compared to FM transmitter. -Maybe a little ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byKAISERCARABELA on 06/21/2013

Works great. Audio quality is very good. When tried outside, useful range was a little over 20 meters, while indoor range was a little above 10 meters (two walls in the middle). Connecting it to my PC and Phone was very easy and did not require extra effort. battery life isn´t that long (two hours tops). Included power source is not suitable for ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

-The micro quickly recognizes this device. - Has built-in rechargeable battery which makes it even more versatile. - Excellent audio quality, comparable to a direct connection. I did not find any. Without doubt the best Dedalextreme bluetooth audio transmitter. Great for use at parties by eliminating the need to be close to the amplifier to select the ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections