DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR ISM Audio Receiver - Golden + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorgentomasson on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a little big but you get good sound and really good range. My Andriod phone found the receiver quick. I have not have any problems at all. I have bought another Bluetooth receiver and with that one have really bad soundquality after being out of range fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Audio quality can be compared to wired aux input. Can't tell the difference. -Bluetooth v3.0 -Built-in battery for portability -Simple operation, didn't have to use the manual. -Metal casing, firm solid build. -No interference noise while using in the car when driving ev... Read more

4 0
  • posted byKAISERCARABELA on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great. Audio quality is very good. When tried outside, useful range was a little over 20 meters, while indoor range was a little above 10 meters (two walls in the middle). Connecting it to my PC and Phone was very easy and did not require extra effort. C... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The micro quickly recognizes this device. - Has built-in rechargeable battery which makes it even more versatile. - Excellent audio quality, comparable to a direct connection. Cons:I did not find any. Without doubt the best Dedalextreme bluetooth audio transm... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections