DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR ISM Audio Receiver - Golden + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorgentomasson on 02/07/2014

It is a little big but you get good sound and really good range. My Andriod phone found the receiver quick. I have not have any problems at all. I have bought another Bluetooth receiver and with that one have really bad soundquality after being out of range for a vile but with this one that seems not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

-Audio quality can be compared to wired aux input. Can't tell the difference. -Bluetooth v3.0 -Built-in battery for portability -Simple operation, didn't have to use the manual. -Metal casing, firm solid build. -No interference noise while using in the car when driving even if its right beside the charger ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byKAISERCARABELA on 06/21/2013

Works great. Audio quality is very good. When tried outside, useful range was a little over 20 meters, while indoor range was a little above 10 meters (two walls in the middle). Connecting it to my PC and Phone was very easy and did not require extra effort. battery life isn´t that long (two hours ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

-The micro quickly recognizes this device. - Has built-in rechargeable battery which makes it even more versatile. - Excellent audio quality, comparable to a direct connection. I did not find any. Without doubt the best Dedalextreme bluetooth audio transmitter. Great for use at parties by eliminating ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections