DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR ISM Audio Receiver - Golden + Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect jean Excellent piece of kit!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10285848 on 06/15/2016

produto muito bom gostei muito irei fazer outras compras na dx valeu

Impression:jean;

0 0 0

• posted byPixels on 02/12/2016

Pro: Lasted 2 days once when I left it on unattended. Plays music all day long no problems while on battery. Has it's own power save mode if you leave it on. Power switch good so it will last months on a charge while not in use. Connects with my blue-tooth devices and sounds perfect, no clicks or... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDavercade on 07/31/2014

Pros: Great price, sound quality is excellent compared to another (branded one) I had before. I haven't used it's internal rechargeable battery but that's a great bonus. The range is excellent as well, Totally recommended - I'll probably get a second one! Cons: For this price - none

Impression:Excellent piece of kit!;

0 0 0

• posted byjorgentomasson on 02/07/2014

It is a little big but you get good sound and really good range. My Andriod phone found the receiver quick. I have not have any problems at all. I have bought another Bluetooth receiver and with that one have really bad soundquality after being out of range for a vile but with this one that seems... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

-Audio quality can be compared to wired aux input. Can't tell the difference. -Bluetooth v3.0 -Built-in battery for portability -Simple operation, didn't have to use the manual. -Metal casing, firm solid build. -No interference noise while using in the car when driving even if its right beside to... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byKAISERCARABELA on 06/21/2013

Works great. Audio quality is very good. When tried outside, useful range was a little over 20 meters, while indoor range was a little above 10 meters (two walls in the middle). Connecting it to my PC and Phone was very easy and did not require extra effort. battery life isn´t that long (two... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

-The micro quickly recognizes this device. - Has built-in rechargeable battery which makes it even more versatile. - Excellent audio quality, comparable to a direct connection. I did not find any. Without doubt the best Dedalextreme bluetooth audio transmitter. Great for use at parties by the to... Read more

0 0 8

DX Everywhere