DX » Community » Reviews » AR Fishbone Style Steel Handguard Gun Cover Quad Rail Mount System for M4 / M16 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTSgtream on 01/16/2014

Easy replacement of stock "airsoft..cough, cough" hand guards... Identical quality build as a set I paid more than double for...took only 3 weeks for shipping... None... Wish I would've ordered more....DX please bring back the "Leupold" looking scopes... My friend bought one, and I was waiting for his to get here and you sold out.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydurtyqtip on 01/14/2014

This handguard rail system was a welcome look for my ics m4. Installation was fairly quick with just minor adjustments that needed to be made. The piece is solid in construction and will add a nice weight to your aeg. I personally use it for attaching my angled foregrip, tactical light and peq. So functionality is guaranteed. Only major con that I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoFloresS on 10/27/2013

- Very light weight, the alloy is perfect and the AEG now it is a little bit heavier, but more stronger and trustable than the original part (PVC) - Arrived here in Brazil quicker than a thought - It comes with some extras screws - Discreet packaging, but confiable - Not so easy to install in a SRC GEN 1 M4, spend some money to buy some new tools, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytdario on 05/02/2013

Fit perfectly, easily installed, excellent construction quality. I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked for the shipping. It took almost a month for it to arrive. The free shipping was another plus in the buyers favor. Also the packaging was excellent for the size of the item. Dealing with the company was easy and was updated on the status ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections