DX » Community » Reviews » AR Fishbone Style Steel Handguard Gun Cover Quad Rail Mount System for M4 / M16 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTSgtream on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy replacement of stock "airsoft..cough, cough" hand guards... Identical quality build as a set I paid more than double for...took only 3 weeks for shipping... Cons:None... OtherThoughts:Wish I would've ordered more....DX please bring back the "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydurtyqtip on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This handguard rail system was a welcome look for my ics m4. Installation was fairly quick with just minor adjustments that needed to be made. The piece is solid in construction and will add a nice weight to your aeg. I personally use it for attaching my angle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoFloresS on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very light weight, the alloy is perfect and the AEG now it is a little bit heavier, but more stronger and trustable than the original part (PVC) - Arrived here in Brazil quicker than a thought - It comes with some extras screws - Discreet packaging, but confiable Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytdario on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fit perfectly, easily installed, excellent construction quality. Cons:I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked for the shipping. It took almost a month for it to arrive. OtherThoughts:The free shipping was another plus in the buyers favor. Also th... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections