DX » Community » Reviews » AR Fishbone Style Steel Handguard Gun Cover Quad Rail Mount System for M4 / M16 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTSgtream on 01/16/2014

Easy replacement of stock "airsoft..cough, cough" hand guards... Identical quality build as a set I paid more than double for...took only 3 weeks for shipping... None... Wish I would've ordered more....DX please bring back the "Leupold" looking scopes... My friend bought one, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydurtyqtip on 01/14/2014

This handguard rail system was a welcome look for my ics m4. Installation was fairly quick with just minor adjustments that needed to be made. The piece is solid in construction and will add a nice weight to your aeg. I personally use it for attaching my angled foregrip, tactical light and peq. So functionality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoFloresS on 10/27/2013

- Very light weight, the alloy is perfect and the AEG now it is a little bit heavier, but more stronger and trustable than the original part (PVC) - Arrived here in Brazil quicker than a thought - It comes with some extras screws - Discreet packaging, but confiable - Not so easy to install in a SRC GEN ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytdario on 05/02/2013

Fit perfectly, easily installed, excellent construction quality. I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked for the shipping. It took almost a month for it to arrive. The free shipping was another plus in the buyers favor. Also the packaging was excellent for the size of the item. Dealing ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections