DX » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Activated Realistic Dummy Decoy Security Camera with Blinking LED (2*AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byun5een on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, looks realistic, easy to use. Paper shape and screws for mount are included. Cons:It could has some sound may be. Especially because there are holes for speaker. OtherThoughts:There is a switch inside, which turns device off, but there isn't any way to use it until... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylleandro on 11/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: The camera is very realistic. Perfectly suited as a tool for additional security. Portuguese: A camera é muito realista. Atende perfeitamente como instrumento de segurança adicional. Cons:English: The observation of small details, such as the lack of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamoross on 02/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks like a camera. Turns on/off by pushing on the dome Cons:The sensor is not PIR, just a CdS photoresistor. Doesn't sense motion at all, it kinda reacts to sudden gross changes in overall illumination. OtherThoughts:I only bought this for parts. I hoped to ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychao5 on 11/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes with paper stencil for drill hole marking, screws and anchors for mounting on surface. Easy and discreet method to turn on/off the LED. Looks like the real thing. Battery operated. No wiring required. Blinking LED is obvious and bright enough. Cons:The s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvadim73 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you are going to make (almost) sure goods in every part of your office/store will not be stolen, just buy and use this item Cons:It works only with batteries, no external power - you should solder connector or remember to change batteries. OtherThoughts:Thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlosRivin on 02/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong, easy to make it work (just put some batteries), looks exactly like a camera. Cons:Doesn't come with batteries. Just buy some and put on the same order! ;) OtherThoughts:It is perfect to fake some security. I bought two of them that i putted on more isola... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections