DX » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Activated Realistic Dummy Decoy Security Camera with Blinking LED (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byun5een on 04/06/2013

Cheap, looks realistic, easy to use. Paper shape and screws for mount are included. It could has some sound may be. Especially because there are holes for speaker. There is a switch inside, which turns device off, but there isn't any way to use it until you disassemble camera. It's strange. Also, there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylleandro on 11/02/2011

English: The camera is very realistic. Perfectly suited as a tool for additional security. Portuguese: A camera é muito realista. Atende perfeitamente como instrumento de segurança adicional. English: The observation of small details, such as the lack of wiring, can demonstrate that it is a fake security ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamoross on 02/23/2011

Looks like a camera. Turns on/off by pushing on the dome The sensor is not PIR, just a CdS photoresistor. Doesn't sense motion at all, it kinda reacts to sudden gross changes in overall illumination. I only bought this for parts. I hoped to get a PIR sensor that I could use to trigger a relay and a clear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychao5 on 11/19/2010

Comes with paper stencil for drill hole marking, screws and anchors for mounting on surface. Easy and discreet method to turn on/off the LED. Looks like the real thing. Battery operated. No wiring required. Blinking LED is obvious and bright enough. The sensor range is too short. The detection is less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvadim73 on 05/01/2010

If you are going to make (almost) sure goods in every part of your office/store will not be stolen, just buy and use this item It works only with batteries, no external power - you should solder connector or remember to change batteries. This fake device can be used not only instead of actual one, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarlosRivin on 02/11/2010

Strong, easy to make it work (just put some batteries), looks exactly like a camera. Doesn't come with batteries. Just buy some and put on the same order! ;) It is perfect to fake some security. I bought two of them that i putted on more isolated places that my actual cameras don't reach. The most important ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections