DX » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Activated Swivel Realistic Dummy Decoy Security Camera with Blinking LED (3*AA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/23/2014

Looks very like a real camera. Detects movement in front of the camera well, and moves realistically when it does. The flashing red light makes it look real, as does the cable. It looks so real that someone tried to throw an egg at ours where I had attached it to the front of our house. They had tried to hit it to cover the lens, so people believe it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

It is a very good product.. Works well and is usefull. Better then i thought.. I use them from months now and it's still working. It's too cheap. Realistic if you look from far. But you can realize it is a decoy when you look closer. - Realistic Swivel Very easy to set-up. 3x AAA batteries needed and comes with brackets and the screws to mount on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmakos73 on 08/14/2013

At this range of price this item really rocks. Looks like surveillance cameras outside/inside buildings. In every movie, you see this kind of camera, so its easy to fool someone that it its real. The extra cable makes it more realistic! Easy to install, had no problem at all. Best buy product Absolutely none. Even the 'old' camera look is a +. Everyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLCS500 on 08/08/2013

It looks really real and who is running recording what is happening in the environment. The red LED is very strong, being seen by far. Upon detecting a movement it moves to the left and to the right and after is stopped again. Each LED movement signals at the same time. Plastic material and sturdy. Packaging very aged for resale! At the moment it detects ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 08/29/2011

Easy to set-up decoy camera. Once it detects motion, it swivels by itself. It does not follow the subject, it sways from left to right and vice versa. Easy to switch on/of (so save batteries when you're home) At a reasonable distance it looks quite realistic. None. It works as described. It would be nice if, in non-moving mode, the led would blink at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysherazade on 06/19/2011

It is a very good product.. Works well and is usefull. Better then i thought.. I use them from months now and it's still working. It's too cheap and i can put it in two different ways. In the roof or the normal way. Its a little bit noisy when it's moving. Also it consumes alot of battery, so i have to use alcaline batteries. I use it in my shop, and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMajiksMonster on 05/05/2010

It's a realistic looking camera that can be used to thwart criminals. Lightweight and easy to mount. It's not high quality and I'm afraid if it gets wet it'll stop working. Plus, the design is old and outdated. Like something you'd see and a B Movie. Had fun with it while it lasted. I maybe had it a couple months before it quit working but who knows,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexLuthor360 on 03/09/2010

- Realistic if you look from far. But you can realize it is a decoy when you look closer. - Realistic Swivel - The sensor could be more sensitive. In other words, it could detect movement from more distance - The led does not blink even when not Swiveling - It does not work when fully dark - I will mod it to use external power, and avoid using 3 AA ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeAnBeAn on 06/26/2009

Very easy to set-up. 3x AAA batteries needed and comes with brackets and the screws to mount on the wall. You can adjust the up and down and it swivels by itself. With the flick of a button, it turns on the motion detector and if someone walks by it, a red LED will go on and it will swivel and pan the romo. It has a realistic cord coming out of it back ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections