DX » Community » Reviews » SpiderFire SSC P7 SSC P7-C 2-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650)
  • 5 star 30 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicolasantoci on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent flashlight with great lighting. Tough and strong made ??of aluminum. Works with a rechargeable lithium battery. Visually it is a very nice and very good finish Cons:I not found any cons. Sometimes you have to adjust the switch because it makes good c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMawco on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I own this light for about 2 years and still is the best, compact, handy and enough bright flashlight for me. I tried other ssc,XPE,XRE,XPG (with one or more emitters) but this one wins above all. Maybe others were little more bright and powerful (especially W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalokuvaaja on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Small + Quite bright (~400lm) + Great flood + Uses only one 18650 battery + No driver or other fancy modes Cons:- Bad build quality, (The reflector was too long and the emitter was not in the middle of the reflector. I sanded the reflector until it was perfe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarwood on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Absolutely bright! - Useful high and low settings. - Good finish and very good craftsmanship. - Nice Black finish. Cons:- Hot! - You have to cycle through high in order to get to the low setting. - You have to cycle through Low in order to turn off flashlight, while i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMtrhd0024 on 07/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Super bright flashlight in a very small package! I chose this over all the other P7 flashlights because of its size. It is slightly smaller (shorter) than most of the other 1x 18650 P7 lights on Deal Extreme. It also looks really cool! The build quality is nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraymind on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nicely made flashlight with nice build quality. It's comparable to much higher priced flashlights which probably won't perform as good as this one. It's also very small, and you can carry it with you anywhere. Put it in your pockets or use it as a bike li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrew222 on 02/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Smallest and least expensive p7 light that's not a p60 (which would overheat) when i bought it and probably still is. Double battery springs and direct drive equals very durable. Dropped it countless times and it still works. Glass lens with an o-ring seal tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byesuhl on 02/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, Good value-for-money, Hand-strap included, No fancy (troublesome!) electronics, Seems to be well-made (time will tell). Cons:Gets quite warm after 10 minutes or so without air passing over it. (So not a problem as a bike light, but if you wanted to hang it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicFre on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+superb build quality +simple and straight-forward UI +smooth beam +great balance between flood and throw for night walks (light is rather floody but has enough power to cover quite a range) Cons:-this light is not even close to 900 lumen (I expected the light to be overr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeepcoding on 01/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ good color and shape of light beam + very good light beam (very wide and nice shape) + very good build quality (really amazing) + small and lightweight + seems to be waterproof, but did not test it yet Cons:- a little bit expensive - it's NOT 900 lumen, I gu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections