Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- super bright (one of the best)
- nice white light
- wide beam (big and bright spill)
- 2 modes is really enough
- solid body construction
- small ,light-weight
- balanced combination of throw & spill
- comes with lanyard that can be deatached
- can stand on tail
- no problems till now..
- it's really cute :)..
- first mode should be low then high (this can be done by little mod with resistor)
- tailcap is too tough (needs too much pressure for click - it can be also done by changing tailcap for softer one)
This was torchlight i was looking for, thanks God. It's amazing, buy one.. :)
I've own couple of P7/MC-E torchlights (sku18475,22569,13336,12060) but this one is best. It's small, bright, lightweight, cute ,cheap, has solid construction and white light.. Definitely everything can be improved but this one is really great and usefull instantly by delivery. Buy this one, you will be satisfied even if you own couple of others..
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.