DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire CR123A 3.0V 900mAh Primary Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxidrus on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For this price this is a nice battery. I can not complain, because it works and looks as it is described in the specifications. I must admit that Cons:I waited for delivery 3 month, so i forgot that order. Delivery was not so fast at all, but I did not pay for tracking nu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafitcho100 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great value, you can't find anything chaper at this quality. - I haven't seen any difference from the brand name batteries. - Comes with a plastic case! - Low self discharge. - At this price it's better than rechageables. Cons:- Can't find any cons. OtherTho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries are cheap and come with a plastic container. At 1.35USD EACH, these batteries are much cheaper than the ones what I can find locally. These work great in SKU 2097. Cons:Quality is, obviously, not as good as the brand name ones. But it is 1.35US... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypower34 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. -In Flashlight, it seems to do the job just as well as the beauty of the 123A battery. (Although I do not see why it would be any different, not sure about life, such as bright.)Very well. very bright and last quite a long time Cons:None so far) OtherThoughts:Thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakromdj on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap, in our country it costs 4x-5x price! Also its capacity is very good, hope it will last long! It comes in little plastic box, which contains 2 batteries, also this box is very useful to store, it's easier to store and arrange old batteries from n... Read more

Defective battery good battery
    1 0
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries are usually much more expensive and hard to find Quality is ok and works as intended Cons:Probably not adequate for precision or high end devices that require full-proof batteries, I would not trust them with cheap batteries OtherThoughts:These... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccr1911 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At least half to sixty percent cheaper than nearly identical items in the brick and mortar stores. I've ordered these batteries a number of times. I use them in my homes fire, smoke and Carbon Dioxide detectors. I think you can get 2 years of mild use out of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarwolf426 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good value for money. I bought two sets (4 batteries in total); they all work in my torch. Paid $5.40 in total. Buying them locally in Ireland would set me back €10 ( about $13.08) each for a Duracell-branded battery! The batteries came in their plastic carry case (2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneilf1999 on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've ordered these batteries a number of times. I use them in my homes fire, smoke and Carbon Dioxide detectors. They are half the cost of the Primaries I can buy at my local stores. They seem to last about 2 yrs before they need to be replaced. I haven't trie... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytrickyasafox on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price point- for 1.35 USD per battery, these things are a great value. They last as long as all but the most highend brands, and perform admirably. Never a dead cell. Cons:none immediately come to mind. OtherThoughts:I always try to throw a 2 pack onto my order. tha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections