DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire CR123A 3.0V 900mAh Primary Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Buenísima impresión
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydcampos22 on 08/14/2014

Excelente producto, utilizado para linterna submarina, da una excelente potencia lumínica. Relación Calidad - Precio excelente, seguramente haga más pedidos. Read more

Impression:Buenísima impresión ;

0 0 0

• posted byxidrus on 04/06/2014

For this price this is a nice battery. I can not complain, because it works and looks as it is described in the specifications. I must admit that I waited for delivery 3 month, so i forgot that order. Delivery was not so fast at all, but I did not pay for tracking number, so maybe that is why... I am ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrafitcho100 on 01/23/2014

- Great value, you can't find anything chaper at this quality. - I haven't seen any difference from the brand name batteries. - Comes with a plastic case! - Low self discharge. - At this price it's better than rechageables. - Can't find any cons. I usem them on a Canon EOS 500N camera, they last for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCaptainRene on 12/27/2013

The price is of course a dealbreaker with these, since a euro per battery isn't as bad as paying five for a single one in the store, these were a good choice. I bought 3 packs and out of those 6, 5 measured to be +.14v above the stated 3 volts, so they're actually usable. Comes packaged and are shipped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

These batteries are cheap and come with a plastic container. At 1.35USD EACH, these batteries are much cheaper than the ones what I can find locally. These work great in SKU 2097. Quality is, obviously, not as good as the brand name ones. But it is 1.35USD EACH!! Delivery time can be more than a few ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygothron on 10/10/2013

Cheap and good quality and they have a good lifetime just like expensive brands. I will by these the next time i need batterys for my flashlight. Really affordable and works great! Would like to see a bigpack of them. They works great in my Truefire flashlight just as other "prime" batterys ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirpau1 on 07/07/2013

I bought them to power Nikon SB-R200 camera flashes. flashlights and lasers, and so far they've been working great. They are cheap, last fairly long and they came in plastic cases. No cons. Not the best for very high current draw applications such as camera flashes, but still very usable and this was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypower34 on 05/23/2013

Cheap. -In Flashlight, it seems to do the job just as well as the beauty of the 123A battery. (Although I do not see why it would be any different, not sure about life, such as bright.)Very well. very bright and last quite a long time None so far) This is a great size and strength of the battery I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakromdj on 05/04/2013

It's very cheap, in our country it costs 4x-5x price! Also its capacity is very good, hope it will last long! It comes in little plastic box, which contains 2 batteries, also this box is very useful to store, it's easier to store and arrange old batteries from new. one battery from four was defective,... Read more

Defective battery good battery

0 0 1

• posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

These batteries are usually much more expensive and hard to find Quality is ok and works as intended Probably not adequate for precision or high end devices that require full-proof batteries, I would not trust them with cheap batteries These have the quality expected from most DX batteries, there is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections