DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire 18650 3.7V "2500mAh" Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 42 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

Love these batteries. Charged them up and then did not use one of them for over a month. It still had 90 percent of it's charge and lasted a very long time is sub zero conditions in a flashlight. I carry these with me in all kinds of conditions and they have always been ready to provide the power I needed. None as of yet. None These batteries perform ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygixxerboy777 on 02/12/2014

Exellent,extraordinary quality batterie's...thx DealExtreme...nice price also... I just ordered my 3rd time... :) I use them on my security work @night...after a week now..the're still powered..I use them 1/2hour pro night...unbelievable...I had much other batterie's before...these are deffinately my favorites now... I can't think of anything bad about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumanity34 on 12/12/2013

Very cheap batteries. Probably one third of the price compared to if I were to buy them in a store where I live. Worked out great so far. Bought these for a flashlight I bought here at DealeXtrem and they do deliver high power! I have only used one of the batteries in my flashlight. In the flashlight the battery should hold for about 2 hours it says ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 12/11/2013

Great batteries, the price is very cheap, the dont overheat and the charge holds for a long time (at least on my flashlights). The case it comes in is good, very usefull for keeping them well organised. The size is perfect, fits great in the flashlights. They get close to the 2500mA that they say they are (around 2200mA). None so far. They are great!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplatonas on 12/06/2013

I bought this batteries many times from DX. All cells I have so far are working good. The capacity is very close to 2500mAh that is stated. I used them in my flashlights, in some electronic equipments and also I replaced the cells (10 in total) of the battery of my cordless power drill. It still works fine. No negative points to this product. The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalko8 on 11/29/2013

For this price, i think these are one you will go for. I've tried stronger batteries aswell, but i cant see much difference from these. Comes with a good packing and the delivery is fast when you only order a pair of batteries. Fits good in the flashlight so its nothing wrong with the size. I dont have anything to complain about really. It holds the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhypnotisme on 11/26/2013

Last long in my vape mods No overheating when in use of charging Good plastic casing not protected But I don't need it protected Don't last like brand name. Well even with the delay in postage, they pass in three week by china post to Canada and no probleme. Well way cheaper then the one locally alll worth it. Like what 2.5$ for one compare to 16$ here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValurM on 10/28/2013

Everything is grate about this battery. I have used it about 1 week and every thing is good about the battery. But I need charger, because the Charger I order with this battery is not working. The battery was in plastic case and it is good. None about this battery but the charger som I bougt with this battery is not working, so I can not recharge them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFinmale on 07/11/2013

fairly cheap but powerfull. I have always used these batteries with sku 1251 torch and have been very satisfied with them. They last long even if the torch is unused several weeks or even monghts in my car in cold temperature (-5 to -20 Celsius = 23 to -4 Fahrenheit). That is not the case with normal NiMH batteries which usually are empty next time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakkenoth on 06/23/2013

Not oversized like some others; Good capacity (mine were about 2100mAh measured on professional r/c charger); Good current efficiency; Great price! None so far and none I'm looking forward to, unless I'll overcharge them or so. I've easily modified included plastic box to be a charging holder for mentioned professional charger - just added contact pads,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections