DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire 18650 3.7V "2500mAh" Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very good TrustFire 18650 3.7V "2500mAh" Buenas Baterias
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byceaonocea on 08/24/2014

Las baterias llegaron sin problemas, su funcionamiento ha sido bueno, no obstante, entiendo que ahora existen otras de mayor poder. Sin embargo, han funcionado como corresponde, sin problemas. La duracion dependera de su utilizacion, si es en modo bajo o alto. No tengo contras en relacion a estas baterias.... Read more

Impression:Buenas Baterias,TrustFire 18650 3.7V "2500mAh";

0 0 0

• posted bymarcos123abc100 on 08/16/2014

Pros: Exellent,extraordinary quality batterie's...thx DealExtreme...nice price also... I just ordered my 3rd time... :) I use them on my security work @night...after a week now..the're still powered..I use them 1/2hour pro night...unbelievable...I had much other batterie's before...these are deffinately ... Read more

Very good Batteries Powerfull and great capacity

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLeashamunchkin on 07/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Excellent batteries.. I will now not go any other brand than TrustFire. they are rechargable. (always a huge bonus) Cons: They are a little on the pricey side of things compared to the other brands of batteries. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byServerhalo on 07/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: When i ordered those batteries, i receive a super-useful case for storage ! The battery have a really good internal resistance (about 65 -100 Ohms) It can be easily charged at 1.1 Ampere Cons: It seem the Positive terminal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

Love these batteries. Charged them up and then did not use one of them for over a month. It still had 90 percent of it's charge and lasted a very long time is sub zero conditions in a flashlight. I carry these with me in all kinds of conditions and they have always been ready to provide the power I needed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygixxerboy777 on 02/12/2014

Exellent,extraordinary quality batterie's...thx DealExtreme...nice price also... I just ordered my 3rd time... :) I use them on my security work @night...after a week now..the're still powered..I use them 1/2hour pro night...unbelievable...I had much other batterie's before...these are deffinately my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHumanity34 on 12/12/2013

Very cheap batteries. Probably one third of the price compared to if I were to buy them in a store where I live. Worked out great so far. Bought these for a flashlight I bought here at DealeXtrem and they do deliver high power! I have only used one of the batteries in my flashlight. In the flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 12/11/2013

Great batteries, the price is very cheap, the dont overheat and the charge holds for a long time (at least on my flashlights). The case it comes in is good, very usefull for keeping them well organised. The size is perfect, fits great in the flashlights. They get close to the 2500mA that they say they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplatonas on 12/06/2013

I bought this batteries many times from DX. All cells I have so far are working good. The capacity is very close to 2500mAh that is stated. I used them in my flashlights, in some electronic equipments and also I replaced the cells (10 in total) of the battery of my cordless power drill. It still works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalko8 on 11/29/2013

For this price, i think these are one you will go for. I've tried stronger batteries aswell, but i cant see much difference from these. Comes with a good packing and the delivery is fast when you only order a pair of batteries. Fits good in the flashlight so its nothing wrong with the size. I dont have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections