DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylietotajs on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good looking and well made from outside. The size is exactly as stated. Very light. I wanted to use these for PC mouse replacing 2 AA size batteries with one of these and an empty battery. So far everything is working. However one has to be cautious not to discharge... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydamilkman on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper than buying Alk batteries. No more batteries in the trash. Keep charged cell close when one dies during game play. Back in business quick. Cons:Not the perfect replacement but close. OtherThoughts:In replacing AA batteries, a dummy is needed for the em... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price quite accepted for these storage batteries. Two storage batteries in a set. Not strongly discharged came. Cons:Have no protection. One accumulator died some months of use later. OtherThoughts:Capacity doesn't correspond declared 900mA. I checked throug... Read more

First Second
    0 0
  • posted byCombatControl on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap as I ahve ever seen. Fairly good energy density at around 4.0V after full charge. Remained around 3.7V for most of its charge. Only declined to ~3.2V when near empty. Can manage a fairly high discharge rate. Cons:Unprotected. Probably not 900mHa OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurkent on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you use it in a remote control, there's no better quality needed. It fit's also in a Robust from L-Rider; and it performs very well if you put that for example on 1.8 Ohm at 3,4 Volt. It's performing very well and in that special case surprize'in maybe longer than the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiverua on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, good quality, slow discharge - after one week full charged batteries are still charged - no sign of self-discharge. I don't have appopriate instruments to meashure the actual capacity, but i feel, the batteries are long-lasting. My cree-powered fla... Read more

1 1
  • posted byncc74656m on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When you need a good pair of Li-Ion batteries, look no further than TrustFire. I have been using these guys for a while with my lightsaber projects, and now in modding my Nerf guns. You can't really go wrong with these things. Cheap, quality, they hold their c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGskellig on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap as dirt. -Fairly high energy density -Around 4.0V after full charge. Remained around 3.7V for most of its charge. Only declined to ~3.2V when near empty. -Can handle fairly high discharge rate. Cons:-Unprotected -Failed after more than a year and at least 40 cycl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySjorsVR on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great quality battery. It has a very good charge lifetime, doesn't drain quickly at all. It fits an AA size battery slot perfectly, so it is very easy to use. Cons:I haven't found any cons at this time. OtherThoughts:I bought this to upgrade the workings of a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThorn2200 on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Super cheap -Fits in a lot of consumer products(though not always compatible) -Higher max current and voltage than alkaline batteries -Higher max current than protected li-ion Cons:-No discharge protection -Require specific li-ion charger OtherThoughts:I used... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections