DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Cheap powerful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoshuab15 on 09/20/2014

pros : powerful, long lasting, works like a machine. cheap cons : no protection. this battery got no discharge or recharge protection, which is bad and good. I need no protection trustfire battery , because some works like toy motors need high discharge battery to work, and this battery will do the job.... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Cheap,powerful;

0 0 0

• posted bymwmun on 12/28/2013

Economically priced. These work right out of the box. 14500 unprotected matches the AA form factor. Most of them are tested to be around 3.9 volts right out from the box, slightly higher than the nominal 3.7 volts. None, except that plastic casing on one of the samples was cracked. These fit the AA battery ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byswazza on 10/24/2013

Bought other brands and they are not as good as this by any stretch. I get about <30min from them in my high power LED torch and the light is damn powerful. Have had these types of batteries for a few years now and they are still going strong. Wish they were better mAh rating. The don't work in place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylietotajs on 06/07/2013

Very good looking and well made from outside. The size is exactly as stated. Very light. I wanted to use these for PC mouse replacing 2 AA size batteries with one of these and an empty battery. So far everything is working. However one has to be cautious not to discharge them too much. The actual measured ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydamilkman on 05/19/2013

Cheaper than buying Alk batteries. No more batteries in the trash. Keep charged cell close when one dies during game play. Back in business quick. Not the perfect replacement but close. In replacing AA batteries, a dummy is needed for the empty slot. With the slightly higher current from the single cell,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

The price quite accepted for these storage batteries. Two storage batteries in a set. Not strongly discharged came. Have no protection. One accumulator died some months of use later. Capacity doesn't correspond declared 900mA. I checked through Imax B6AC, showed 650 mA and 750 mA on the category. I use ... Read more

First Second

0 0 0

• posted byCombatControl on 04/26/2013

Cheap as I ahve ever seen. Fairly good energy density at around 4.0V after full charge. Remained around 3.7V for most of its charge. Only declined to ~3.2V when near empty. Can manage a fairly high discharge rate. Unprotected. Probably not 900mHa For the price it works, and who cares? I have many lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurkent on 02/17/2013

If you use it in a remote control, there's no better quality needed. It fit's also in a Robust from L-Rider; and it performs very well if you put that for example on 1.8 Ohm at 3,4 Volt. It's performing very well and in that special case surprize'in maybe longer than the eFest ' one. In a closer look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiverua on 12/01/2012

Good price, good quality, slow discharge - after one week full charged batteries are still charged - no sign of self-discharge. I don't have appopriate instruments to meashure the actual capacity, but i feel, the batteries are long-lasting. My cree-powered flashlight likes them a lot - it gives bright ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byncc74656m on 11/21/2012

When you need a good pair of Li-Ion batteries, look no further than TrustFire. I have been using these guys for a while with my lightsaber projects, and now in modding my Nerf guns. You can't really go wrong with these things. Cheap, quality, they hold their charge, and they work when you need them to.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections