DX » Community » Reviews » AEST YPU09A-13 Aluminum Alloy Bike 11T Rear Derailleur Pulley - Titanium
Customer’s impression:
incompatible Excellent quality / price Very Recomendables Super Aero Saves Watts
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie_ on 02/28/2017

Impression:Excellent quality / price,Saves Watts,Super Aero;

I replaced both jockey wheels in my old RSX rear mech and it works much better now. The old plastic pulleys were sloppy and lacking in teeth. These ones guide the chain onto the gears better. Good news is they come with a small cylindrical shim so you can use them on both sizes of bolt. Mind you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCriggie_ on 08/22/2016

Impression:road bike;

Worked perfectly for me. Note there's a little shim in the middle which may be required depending on your derailleur's bolts. Suggest you fit this at the same time as a new chain. The only downside is I chose to buy one where I should have got two.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byborissc on 04/02/2015

Impression:Excellent quality / price,Looks great on my bike.;

Very good for light bicycle tuning. Look and works great, very good quality for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byaguycalled80 on 02/17/2015

Impression:incompatible,Excellent quality / price,Very Recomendables ;

Pros: Very well made, really smooth bearings, and they look great. Cons: Too narrow to work with older 7 speed derailleurs. I had wanted to use these on a older 7-speed Shimano XT derailleur, but they're just too narrow. The old 7-speed components are much wider than new stuff. They installed on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPIOJOSON on 02/01/2015

Impression:Excellent quality / price,Very Recomendables ;

Excellent quality / price Excellent Very Recomendables Rotors and great value Pros: Very good rotors, good material and detail, the bearing seems to be sealed and has fit perfectly into a SRAM X7 and SHIMANO SLX SHADOW. It is noteworthy that when making changes is more accurate the jump chain. be... Read more

Excellent Very Recomendables Rotors and great value

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylrms73 on 12/08/2014

Impression:incompatible;

Nice looking and finishing, good bearings, very lightweight. Has a inner ring to adapt to different screw sizes (5 - 6mm diameter). I bought this pulley for a bike with SRAM Apex group (LE ROUTE 3 2013) and found out it is not compatible. The SRAM derailleur has a smaller diameter fixing screw, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAzoth87 on 10/11/2013

It looks great/stylish. The colour is great. It's lightweight. It's easy to install. It's better than the orginal that was made from plastic. I would like to have more information from the inner structure, for example from the bearings. It could have been bit cheaper. I bought also pedals for my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere