DX » Community » Reviews » Flat Stereo In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic / Clip for Iphone / HTC / Samsung - Black + White (3.5mm Plug)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycb430 on 05/22/2014

All good really, they have allright sound, cant really compain about that. Comes with mic which I havent tested. Button on in line mic/controller works to pause/ play songs. Flat cable works well. That price tho Cheap feel. Doesnt fit extremely well in ears but its alright. No way of telling from right or left... to way at all. None. Was all good. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byO5david on 05/09/2014

Cheap, good sound quality (compared to nokia headset), nice design, microphone is ok, the wire is not too long. A little short wire between the microphone and ears. If you are used to attach the microphone next to your e.g. left shoulder, it will not be convinient to wear the right ear. No indication which ear is left and which one is right. Aerodynamics ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotsuka157 on 02/02/2014

Very good sound quality and comfortable. but the microphone have a little problem, the microphone has shown noises when used. For example TUC,TUC,TUC,TUC,TUC,TUC,TUC. But he working good another times. if you click in button that meets call, the problem stop. Well I'm sorry for my english, because I learning english and I no speak very well, But one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenugur on 12/28/2013

ele alinca kalitesiz oldugu belli oluyor . kullanisli bu paraya alinabilir . bakalim ne kadar is görecek . tabi kullanmaktan kullanmaya fark olabilir . kalitesiz ele alinca kalitesiz oldugu belli oluyor . kullanisli bu paraya alinabilir . bakalim ne kadar is görecek . tabi kullanmaktan kullanmaya fark olabilir . fena degil ele alinca kalitesiz ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonandres on 12/10/2013

Very nice quality on the earphones. microphone is ok quality. Really no cons with these headphones. only used them for 2-3 weeks and they still going strong with my daily usages. everything works perfect, microphone works perfect and the earbuds are also good silicone quality. and the price is very nice for this quality. Very good buy, and iam going ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2009nikolay on 06/11/2013

Cheap, good sound quality (compared to nokia headset), nice design, microphone is ok, the wire is not too long. A little short wire between the microphone and ears. If you are used to attach the microphone next to your e.g. left shoulder, it will not be convinient to wear the right ear. No indication which ear is left and which one is right. Aerodynamics ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections