DX » Community » Reviews » Jackly JK-6026-B Portable Professional 29-in-1 Screwdrivers Tools Set - Silver + Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySendrey on 01/26/2014

screwdriver packed in a compact and sturdy box, bits firmly in automatically raised when opening the box holder. Handle small size, but with the extension is sufficient for all applications. Bits of durable metal, I think they are hardened. I use T6 & T8 about 50-100 times and bits in perfect conditions.... Read more

Main view Rear vier Opened close view bits set 1 bits set full lenght short lenght

0 0 0

• posted byBlackhonda on 08/27/2013

This is just what i need while on the go! It exactly function as what it says it is, it has almost every head that you could ever need. This item is of a high build quality The item is a bit small but the grip on it is very good and so your hand does not slip when trying to tighten something up. It comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhuzthul on 07/22/2013

The item is exactly what it says it is, it has almost every head that you could ever need. This item is of a high build quality The item is a bit small but the grip on it is very good and so your hand does not slip when trying to tighten something up. It comes in a nice little case so everything is kept ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeyEww on 07/06/2013

I needed it for my broken Asus Eee Pad. It came fast. Reached my place in 2 and a half weeks. The build quality of this tool set is good and price is very reasonable. would have spent double the price if bought from a local DIY store. The box it came in was not is good condition, ie it looks like it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections