DX » Community » Reviews » Remote Controlled Digital Doorbell (23A Battery Powered)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonastec on 08/25/2013

Price ig good; Loud - you can hear easily; Easy to use; Have glue so you can put it almost anywhere; Tested in ~15m range with obstacles and worked fine. None found until now. None found until now. None found until now. None found until now. None found until now. Don't know if it is water proof, anyway ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytamietam on 05/25/2013

Easy to install, very loud which is good in my case, it does exactly what you need it to do i would recommend it , specially for this price You need to buy 2 AA batteries for the inside unit, but the outside unit comes with the battery. It's very annoying to reach the melody you want because if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfontos on 04/25/2013

This item is really loud and I can hear it all throughout my house The button is easy for my dog to push when he wants to go out (that's why I bought it). There are lots of songs to choose from. - Most melodies are horrible to listen to. i chose the normal ding-dong sound, and locked it to that. It could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsycho12345 on 01/19/2011

Works great and costs low! Really easy to install. You can use screw nail or sticky tape (included) to mount it on the wall. I have at least three wals between button and receiver and it works ok, and i haven't had any misoperation yet. The case of button block is poorly attached, it is easy to break ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTha_Reaper on 10/20/2008

- Battery included - good package - Easy to install, not really anything to configure - Good price, although it could be cheaper - Lots of tunes to chose from - Just the right volume for indoor use. - Great working range - Anti interferring system? At least that doesnt work. I bought the same one for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarmaB on 07/26/2008

This item is really loud and I can hear it all throughout my house The button is easy for my dog to push when he wants to go out (that's why I bought it). There are lots of songs to choose from. They gave me a nearly dead battery! I have to go to an electronics store to get this special battery. ugh ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytriky1 on 01/07/2008

does the job loud enough none very cheap Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections