DX » Community » Reviews » Remote Controlled Digital Doorbell (23A Battery Powered)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonastec on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price ig good; Loud - you can hear easily; Easy to use; Have glue so you can put it almost anywhere; Tested in ~15m range with obstacles and worked fine. Cons:None found until now. None found until now. None found until now. None found until now. None found until now. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytamietam on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install, very loud which is good in my case, it does exactly what you need it to do i would recommend it , specially for this price Cons:You need to buy 2 AA batteries for the inside unit, but the outside unit comes with the battery. It's very annoying to reach th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfontos on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is really loud and I can hear it all throughout my house The button is easy for my dog to push when he wants to go out (that's why I bought it). There are lots of songs to choose from. Cons:- Most melodies are horrible to listen to. i chose the norma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsycho12345 on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great and costs low! Really easy to install. You can use screw nail or sticky tape (included) to mount it on the wall. I have at least three wals between button and receiver and it works ok, and i haven't had any misoperation yet. Cons:The case of button b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTha_Reaper on 10/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Battery included - good package - Easy to install, not really anything to configure - Good price, although it could be cheaper - Lots of tunes to chose from - Just the right volume for indoor use. - Great working range Cons:- Anti interferring system? At least that do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarmaB on 07/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This item is really loud and I can hear it all throughout my house The button is easy for my dog to push when he wants to go out (that's why I bought it). There are lots of songs to choose from. Cons:They gave me a nearly dead battery! I have to go to an electronics sto... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriky1 on 01/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:does the job loud enough Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:very cheap Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections