DX » Community » Reviews » Teemo Pattern Cosplay Plush + PP Cotton Hat / Cap - Green + Red + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Fantastic Wonderful Joy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarsartori on 12/17/2014

Is Fantantic Teemo Cosplay Read more

Impression:Fantastic,Wonderful,Joy;

0 0 0

• posted byBolasha on 11/01/2013

It's very funny to play around with friends. If you want to give a friend or your girlfriend who plays LoL a gift, it won't be wrong. The colors are pretty and the material seems very good. It's very confortable and cute :3 I bought 2, and I'm happy with them. It's a little big, but it's ok because Teemo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzapata131 on 09/30/2013

Great price, great quality; perfect for loL fans. If you are looking for one of this hats, this is the place. I looked everywhere and DX was the only place you can buy one. One of the best piece of League of Legends merchandise I've seen in a while. I have not found any con yet. Seems like a really good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFogo92 on 09/18/2013

Produto de alta qualidade, bom material, macio e confortável. 100% satisfatório. atendeu todas as minhas exigências e inteiramente agradável. Aparentemente até agora, não tive nada contra esse produto, atendeu todas as minhas exigências e inteiramente agradável. Aparentemente até agora, não tive nada ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAlphaedrum on 09/18/2013

Its just like the original, the colors are good, the material is pretty fluffy. It had some threads inside of the hat, but with a pair of scissors all went okay. Also, the ears tend to get down, maybe something a bit harder inside there could make em better. Its an amazing item for the price. For all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaedrum on 08/16/2013

It really looks a like. I really expected something of worst quality but it really fullfilled my expectatives. Way too cheap. Had some strings in the inner part, also the ears are way too soft. Maybe with a wire or a harder material could be better, but its not an issue at all. A really amazing piece.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHitokami on 06/10/2013

Is really cute and fluffy, just as the original character appearance! Also it is really confortable and fits on any kind of head. Collorfull and warm, with a good sewing. The ears arent totally equal in its filling, also the whole hat is too soft, something that makes it dont gets firm, what causes the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynietie on 05/28/2013

Good quality Cute and fun Really cheap Nice item for fans of the game Its wide, wont look nice on everybody The orginal is a lot better quality Its a nice gift for fans or the game. Its mainly for fun or to wear it at gaming conventions/tournaments.. lot of people will reconize it. The quality is really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygocelegend on 05/16/2013

Adorable. It has a perfect fit and is the most cheerful thing I have seen in a while! Although quite wide it sits perfectly at the back of the head. Unless you are surrounded by people that know what it is you will be regarded as weird. This is a must get for any League of Legends lover (Except Teemo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections