DX » Community » Reviews » Teemo Pattern Cosplay Plush + PP Cotton Hat / Cap - Green + Red + Blue
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBolasha on 11/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very funny to play around with friends. If you want to give a friend or your girlfriend who plays LoL a gift, it won't be wrong. The colors are pretty and the material seems very good. It's very confortable and cute :3 I bought 2, and I'm happy with them. Cons:It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzapata131 on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, great quality; perfect for loL fans. If you are looking for one of this hats, this is the place. I looked everywhere and DX was the only place you can buy one. One of the best piece of League of Legends merchandise I've seen in a while. Cons:I have not foun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFogo92 on 09/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto de alta qualidade, bom material, macio e confortável. 100% satisfatório. atendeu todas as minhas exigências e inteiramente agradável. Cons:Aparentemente até agora, não tive nada contra esse produto, atendeu todas as minhas exigências e inteiramente agr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaedrum on 09/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its just like the original, the colors are good, the material is pretty fluffy. Cons:It had some threads inside of the hat, but with a pair of scissors all went okay. Also, the ears tend to get down, maybe something a bit harder inside there could make em bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaedrum on 08/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It really looks a like. I really expected something of worst quality but it really fullfilled my expectatives. Way too cheap. Cons:Had some strings in the inner part, also the ears are way too soft. Maybe with a wire or a harder material could be better, but its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHitokami on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is really cute and fluffy, just as the original character appearance! Also it is really confortable and fits on any kind of head. Collorfull and warm, with a good sewing. Cons:The ears arent totally equal in its filling, also the whole hat is too soft, something... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynietie on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality Cute and fun Really cheap Nice item for fans of the game Cons:Its wide, wont look nice on everybody The orginal is a lot better quality OtherThoughts:Its a nice gift for fans or the game. Its mainly for fun or to wear it at gaming conventions/tournaments..... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygocelegend on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Adorable. It has a perfect fit and is the most cheerful thing I have seen in a while! Cons:Although quite wide it sits perfectly at the back of the head. Unless you are surrounded by people that know what it is you will be regarded as weird. OtherThoughts:This is a must g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections