DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Red Shoulder L+R Buttons for PSP Slim/2000 (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySolidZone on 09/26/2011

- Got this as an optional replacement for my L+R buttons (As mine were really dirty). - Works just like the original and looks like them. - Not bad for the price. Minor cons, but I'll address them so others are aware: - Not completely red (I have to look on the sides and the top to notice it). - Some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypunkonjunk on 01/02/2010

Sturdy. Works as well if not better than the originals, assuming you put back all the shoulder parts the right way - they can be a little finicky! Very attractive, appears to be official sony shoulders, which does wonders for resale and anyone who cares about that. Um... Not free? They're cheap and functional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypwnzerfaust on 11/07/2009

It's a cool colour. The price is good. The quality is good. I recommend this product! It's not fully red, so if you're watching your psp straight to the front, you won't notice that the trigger buttons are red. Only if you're watching it sideways you can see it's red. But whatever. It looks cool. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChilhil on 10/23/2009

It makes my psp looking good xD. Its a very nice collor. You can use it for modding your psp. there are R and L prints. Fits perfectly. Its a bit weird collored on the sides. that's all. I bought this, a new red Umd cover and a new red faceplate. It looks wonderfull with my psp 2000 (white). I realy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGetOutOfBox on 06/03/2009

Looks nice if you as to make a red PSP. These are the only red buttons on the net that look somewhat like the original Asterix Ferrari Red buttons, but unfortunately, the Asterix buttons are permanently sold out. So dealextreme comes to the rescue with these! They aren't full red, they don't even look ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections