DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective Case for Digital SLR Camera Hot Shoes
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlegik_Chip on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent fit to my Nikon D-80 as native. Also fit to my Nikon D-3100 as native. When compare with genuine one - looks no difference. Only little difference in type of plastic made. But no difference in quality. Cons:It is not excellent fitting on my film came... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZolohoj on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Useful tool to cover hot shoe at you camera. Protecting it from damage and dirt. Cons:Not so tight fit, hope I will not lost it while using. I have Canon Rebel XTi and it seems to be loosy. Can be cheaper a bit for kind of small tool. It is nothing just a small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKihoo on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Above all it's cheap, cheap, cheap and cheap. Fits well on Canon 550D's design. Protects the hot shoe. Fits well and stays on but is also easy to remove. Cons:Easy on to get lost. Not sure if it really protects the hot shoe so much but at least I give it a try.... Read more

Hot shoe protector
    0 0
  • posted byFlavioSurf on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:---------- It fits perfectly on Fujifilm X100. Looks good also. People even thought it is the original accesory of camera :) Cons:--------- Absolutely none. OtherThoughts:-------There is very little to say about this item. It is practical for all those who rar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolama2 on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pros: - Simple to use and effective - Fits well my Canon 30D hotshoe Cons:Cons: - No cons worth mentioning, considering the simplicity of this object. - The only negative thing I found is that it won't fit perfectly in my Canon 60D hotshoe, but it can be easily... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTenisd on 12/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly on Fujifilm X100. Looks good also. People even thought it is the original accesory of camera :) Cons:Does not fit Canon 40D. Due to how Canon made the hotshoe stand firm(and props to Canon for doing it, because the hotshoe is quite undestruct... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevgre on 09/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Covers the accessory shoe on my Canon EOS-20D perfectly! - Keeps dust and junk from getting in there. - Can make your camera's overall aesthetic value go up. - It fits snuggly so I'm not concerned with it falling out while shooting. - Made my camera whole ag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelighted on 06/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Protects the Hot Shoe from dust. - Protects the Hot Shoe from impact. - Styles up the camera, while the Hot Shoe is not in use. - Slides in perfectly. Cons:- Absolutely none. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:There is very little to say about this item. It is practica... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrky86 on 04/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits snuggly into all my cameras (D300/D300s/D700/D3s). Provides a bit of protection against everyday bumps. Cons:N/A OtherThoughts:I work as a photojournalist and have had my fair share of damaged flash shoes mounts. While these might not be as weatherproof a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilentcyfer on 12/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its dummy proof seriously, you just have to slot it into the hotshoe slot and its done. Fits really well and my 500D looks great with it! Cons:Its just a small plastic piece, $1.55 is expensive considering the array of fun stuff you can get on DX for the same pr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections