DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective Case for Digital SLR Camera Hot Shoes
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlegik_Chip on 04/25/2013

Excellent fit to my Nikon D-80 as native. Also fit to my Nikon D-3100 as native. When compare with genuine one - looks no difference. Only little difference in type of plastic made. But no difference in quality. It is not excellent fitting on my film camera Nikon FE-10. It look's like little bit... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZolohoj on 03/19/2013

Useful tool to cover hot shoe at you camera. Protecting it from damage and dirt. Not so tight fit, hope I will not lost it while using. I have Canon Rebel XTi and it seems to be loosy. Can be cheaper a bit for kind of small tool. It is nothing just a small piece of plastics. Nothing I can think... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKihoo on 10/24/2012

Above all it's cheap, cheap, cheap and cheap. Fits well on Canon 550D's design. Protects the hot shoe. Fits well and stays on but is also easy to remove. Easy on to get lost. Not sure if it really protects the hot shoe so much but at least I give it a try. Camera's built in flash won't pop up the... Read more

Hot shoe protector

0 0 0

• posted byelroy45 on 09/14/2012

It fits perfectly on Fujifilm X100. Looks good also. People even thought it is the original accesory of camera :) Cons: - No cons worth mentioning, considering the simplicity of this object. - The only negative thing I found is that it won't fit perfectly in my Canon 60D hotshoe, but it can be is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioSurf on 08/30/2012

---------- It fits perfectly on Fujifilm X100. Looks good also. People even thought it is the original accesory of camera :) --------- Absolutely none. -------There is very little to say about this item. It is practical for all those who rarely mount anything on their camera. It fits my 500D And... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolama2 on 06/19/2012

Pros: - Simple to use and effective - Fits well my Canon 30D hotshoe Cons: - No cons worth mentioning, considering the simplicity of this object. - The only negative thing I found is that it won't fit perfectly in my Canon 60D hotshoe, but it can be easily adapted. A bit expensive considering a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMissPointless on 06/15/2012

Almost identical to the original one (identical from the top, the only difference is, obviously the brand of camera is not indicated on the reverse). It fits slightly looser than the original one, but this is NOT a concern. It makes it easier to remove from the camera, but absolutely NOT to the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylbotton on 06/15/2012

- Great solution to protect the camera hot-shoe from dust and whater; - You can just forget and use your camera with no worry about related to the hot-show securty; - Very small, fits perfectly at Canon T2i; With the Canon T2i / 550D camera, you will need take it away if you want to use the It I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLebeziatnikov on 03/04/2012

Fits perfectly and do it's job, protects the TTL connections. When using the protecting case on a Canon 550D, the camera thinks thats something already using the connections and makes impossible to turn on the built in flash. You need to remove the protecting case if you want to use your built in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrademe101 on 01/19/2012

Works fine, the right shape, should fit most standard hotshoe shape cameras. Fits tightly enough to hold itelf in, cant see it breaking easily. Actualy doesn't look *too* cheap and crappy. Minor: Doesnt "click" in securely like the original LX5 cover, so potentially it might fall off it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere