DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective Case for Digital SLR Camera Hot Shoes
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlegik_Chip on 04/25/2013

Excellent fit to my Nikon D-80 as native. Also fit to my Nikon D-3100 as native. When compare with genuine one - looks no difference. Only little difference in type of plastic made. But no difference in quality. It is not excellent fitting on my film camera Nikon FE-10. It look's like little bit bigger, than it have to be. But It completely do his work ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZolohoj on 03/19/2013

Useful tool to cover hot shoe at you camera. Protecting it from damage and dirt. Not so tight fit, hope I will not lost it while using. I have Canon Rebel XTi and it seems to be loosy. Can be cheaper a bit for kind of small tool. It is nothing just a small piece of plastics. Nothing I can think of. Just need to fill 500 characters, which are too much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKihoo on 10/24/2012

Above all it's cheap, cheap, cheap and cheap. Fits well on Canon 550D's design. Protects the hot shoe. Fits well and stays on but is also easy to remove. Easy on to get lost. Not sure if it really protects the hot shoe so much but at least I give it a try. Camera's built in flash won't pop up because the camera thinks there is something on the hot shoe,... Read more

Hot shoe protector
    0 0
  • posted byFlavioSurf on 08/30/2012

---------- It fits perfectly on Fujifilm X100. Looks good also. People even thought it is the original accesory of camera :) --------- Absolutely none. -------There is very little to say about this item. It is practical for all those who rarely mount anything on their camera. It fits my 500D perfectly. And it actually makes the camera look more complete,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolama2 on 06/19/2012

Pros: - Simple to use and effective - Fits well my Canon 30D hotshoe Cons: - No cons worth mentioning, considering the simplicity of this object. - The only negative thing I found is that it won't fit perfectly in my Canon 60D hotshoe, but it can be easily adapted. A bit expensive considering that it's a flimsy, tiny piece of plastic. Remember that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTenisd on 12/09/2011

It fits perfectly on Fujifilm X100. Looks good also. People even thought it is the original accesory of camera :) Does not fit Canon 40D. Due to how Canon made the hotshoe stand firm(and props to Canon for doing it, because the hotshoe is quite undestructable the way it is made. Only this protective case wil not fit. You will need to get another type ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevgre on 09/23/2011

- Covers the accessory shoe on my Canon EOS-20D perfectly! - Keeps dust and junk from getting in there. - Can make your camera's overall aesthetic value go up. - It fits snuggly so I'm not concerned with it falling out while shooting. - Made my camera whole again. - No cons, whatsoever. - Not much could go wrong here...and the good news is, anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelighted on 06/20/2011

- Protects the Hot Shoe from dust. - Protects the Hot Shoe from impact. - Styles up the camera, while the Hot Shoe is not in use. - Slides in perfectly. - Absolutely none. There is very little to say about this item. It is practical for all those who rarely mount anything on their camera. It fits my 500D perfectly. And it actually makes the camera look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrky86 on 04/23/2011

Fits snuggly into all my cameras (D300/D300s/D700/D3s). Provides a bit of protection against everyday bumps. N/A I work as a photojournalist and have had my fair share of damaged flash shoes mounts. While these might not be as weatherproof as the new ones included with newer high end Nikon cameras, they do their part to protect against physical damage.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilentcyfer on 12/02/2010

Its dummy proof seriously, you just have to slot it into the hotshoe slot and its done. Fits really well and my 500D looks great with it! Its just a small plastic piece, $1.55 is expensive considering the array of fun stuff you can get on DX for the same price. I cannot use my pop-up flash when its in the hotshoe slot... my camera thinks an external ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections