DX » Community » Reviews » Snap-on Hard Screen Protector Cover for Nikon D80 Digital SLR Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBBrzz on 03/14/2013

- Very good material (almost like the Nikon BM-7 original) - Perfectly replace the LCD screen protector Nikon BM-7 - Fits perfectly on my Nikon D80 and doesn't fall off the camera - Optically clear - Easy to put on - Easy to remove for cleaning - Cheap For this price I don't have any cons. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezaat on 10/18/2012

It fits. It fits so great. It looks like the original, it feels like the original, it might actually be the original. Really, there is nothing that is different about this one compared to the original one that came with my D80. There really is no con whatsoever. This is really an easy review. The product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInfinity_MC on 06/25/2012

Great product, looks the same as the original one. Fits as well as the original. But way cheaper as the original. Packaging could be more protective by the use of bubble plastic or some foam because mine sufferd some minor scratches due to shipping. Now its packed in a plastic bag and an envelope. Perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeterDutch on 07/15/2011

The protecting shield is made of very clear plastic, which leaves the visibility of the screen very good. It fits snugly, doesn't fall off the camera and does exactly what it's for: protect the screen Well, not actually a fault of the product completely, but ofcourse dust eventually gets trapped between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkfad on 01/12/2011

Protective cover the screen. Nikon BM-7. Excellent quality, good materials. Firmly snaps on the camera, well kept. Need to protect against scratches LCD screen camera. No cons. We in the city for the original Nikon BM-7 wants to eight times more expensive. Having bought it at the DX I save a lot of money ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections