DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Waterproof Rotatable Acrylic Dial Silicone Band Quartz Analog Wrist Watch - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsfanet on 11/20/2013

The watch is nice to see. Feeling is similar to the branded one. It is very comfortable to wear. There is no adjusting problem with this band. Very easy to set the time. It is NOT waterproof. The "timer" thing feels cheap and low quality. The colour is nice. It comes enough protected to avoid scratching. I recommend it to everyone who wants ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonatoobaba on 05/19/2013

Does the job-tells you the time!! It arrived in record time too. I also found it to be light and not a burden for my small wrists. the rubber also feels solid and the number of holes makes it suitable for those with big and small wrists. I don't know why but it also had a nice odor when I opened the package. Maybe a little too big. my wife can't use ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byCoven on 05/14/2013

light, comfortable, nice, usable. Very very fast shipment, and perfect package. It is too big for women, (But perfect for men) Fast and Perfect shipment. Just in time. Product very usable in rude works. This watch looks nice in any station. Solid coupling. Definitively. Similar products cost triple in Spain. 100x100 RECOMENDED. Definitively, its a good ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections