DX » Community » Reviews » Cartoon Penguin Shaped USB 2.0 Flash Drive (8GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoe112233 on 06/01/2014

- This flash memory is wonderful. The penguin is very sweet, cute and useful. Its capacity makes it an excellent product, besides having a good relationship between quality and price. This product is very popular as gifts and if anyone would like to see. It is a great product. - It has no cons. Maybe if it were cheaper, more would be a great product,... Read more

Penguin-Flash-1 Penguin-Flash-2 Penguin-Flash-3 Penguin-Flash-4 Penguin-Flash-5
    0 0
  • posted byliz1805 on 01/14/2014

The quality is very good, I have already bought many flash drives of this kind but this one was the one with the best quality. Also it is my favourite design and it is just nice to work with such a funny looking USB in my computer. I think the price is good. The white on the stomach of the penguin gets a little dirty after a couple of times using it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 11/15/2013

I bought this for my girlfriend and she really liked it. Its cute, the head of the penguin is not loose so you will never lose it, the penguin itself is really cute and from a nice rubbery material...the price is nice, this personalized pen drives are ridiculously expensive here in brazil, and this one has the price of a regular pen drive bought here.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylRafaelLopesl on 06/22/2013

- Very cute, a lovelly rubber penguin without any flaws; - Really nice 8 GB USB storage device for this price (a few cents more expensive than the others 8 GB in DX) ; - Works normally, just as any other USB Flash Drive (for data, for music, for movies. Can be used in the car audio system); - Has same speed as the others; - Helpful and beautiful; - ... Read more

Cartoon Penguin Shaped USB 2.0 Flash Drive (8GB) Cartoon Penguin Shaped USB 2.0 Flash Drive (8GB) Cartoon Penguin Shaped USB 2.0 Flash Drive (8GB)
    2 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 06/10/2013

It is very cute, when inserted it looks like the penguin is stuck in the usb entrance with its head, very cute, good rubberized grip of the drive, 8gb for reasonable price and place to attach to keychain None so far, it works and copies as it should do. It is a very cute gift for girls or children, they will love this penguin. It is very cute, when ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections