DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Ultrasonic Non-Shock Bark Control Dog Collar (Stops Barking)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycleonard54 on 12/19/2013

Price ?Dead Batteries? Not waterproof as stated Believe batteries included were dead so haven't been able to actually try unit yet. I will be buying replacements and if that works I will be very happy, if not I will submit for a replacement. Like the idea better then the pain created by the shock collar I used before. Haven't used as yet due to dead ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycleonard54 on 12/19/2013

Price Water resistant not waterproof as stated ? Dead Batteries ? Haven't been able to use as yet. Believe the batteries included might be dead. Will be buying new ones to try. If that works I will be very happy with my purchase, if not I will submit for a replacement. Quality is OK, price was excellent, if new batteries work I will be extremely happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneivalmn on 02/27/2013

Product works perfectly. Product with good quality. Use Guaranteed. The material quality could be better. Moreover, the product is very good. My pets accepted on first use the product. I have a labrador who barks day and night with the leash and she was quiet in the first attempt lator. The good thing is that this product does not have any damage to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneivalmn on 10/10/2012

It really works. It's very useful. You don't need to keep this collar in your dog a long time. The dog will learn with the continuous use and you can take the collar after a time. It takes a lot of battery. I'll recommend to my friends, because it is being very useful to my dog. But don't you forget to take your dog to have a walk everyday, it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidson123 on 07/28/2009

+ Is not cruel + Doesn't hurt your animal + Has some cool stuff in it if you take it apart..... + It's waterproof... - Doesn't work at all - Barking does not set it off - You it goes off from the dog just running around. - The sound is easily audible to humans Doesn't work at in the least bit. Even if it did go off when the dog barked, I doubt they ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections