DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Ultrasonic Non-Shock Bark Control Dog Collar (Stops Barking)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycleonard54 on 12/19/2013

Price ?Dead Batteries? Not waterproof as stated Believe batteries included were dead so haven't been able to actually try unit yet. I will be buying replacements and if that works I will be very happy, if not I will submit for a replacement. Like the idea better then the pain created by the shock collar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycleonard54 on 12/19/2013

Price Water resistant not waterproof as stated ? Dead Batteries ? Haven't been able to use as yet. Believe the batteries included might be dead. Will be buying new ones to try. If that works I will be very happy with my purchase, if not I will submit for a replacement. Quality is OK, price was excellent,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneivalmn on 02/27/2013

Product works perfectly. Product with good quality. Use Guaranteed. The material quality could be better. Moreover, the product is very good. My pets accepted on first use the product. I have a labrador who barks day and night with the leash and she was quiet in the first attempt lator. The good thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneivalmn on 10/10/2012

It really works. It's very useful. You don't need to keep this collar in your dog a long time. The dog will learn with the continuous use and you can take the collar after a time. It takes a lot of battery. I'll recommend to my friends, because it is being very useful to my dog. But don't you forget ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidson123 on 07/28/2009

+ Is not cruel + Doesn't hurt your animal + Has some cool stuff in it if you take it apart..... + It's waterproof... - Doesn't work at all - Barking does not set it off - You it goes off from the dog just running around. - The sound is easily audible to humans Doesn't work at in the least bit. Even if ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections