DX » Community » Reviews » PediPaws Electronic Pet Manicure Nail Safe Trimmer for Cats and Dogs
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by jgdominy on 08/27/2012

Pros: Our little dachshund has been hurt one too many times by the dog parlour (and us) and now refuses to come near us when he sees the nail clippers come out. The PediPaws is a pain-free way to get the claws short again, and to file off ragged edges. Especially the thumb claws, which get worn down less by digging and walking than the other cl... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by sforbes on 06/24/2010

Pros: Unlike with what other posters wrote, mine worked the first time I entered the battery. Quite, and gets the job done. Has detailed English instructions. Even the cats didn't mind it very much. Cons: Weak motor- it would stop occasionally when grooming my min. poodle's (9.5kg) nails. I'm not sure how it will hold up to my large lab mix (37... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Chirayustha on 04/16/2010

Pros: Not a bad product, build quality is decent and the price unmatched (haven't seen something like this for anything lower than 20 bucks around. Cons: Like some other people have said, mine did not really work when i first put the batteries in and turned it on. After i opened it up and checked the wires(but did not really do any soldering or... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Alissa1 on 08/01/2009

Pros: I love this item... *It's cheap... *Easy to use... *Good quality... *Stop when you press the claw too hard into it. Cons: My biggest dog,south african Boerboel, weight nearly 60 kilo and his claws are to big. But our smooth haired fox terrier fits this perfectly. It's really pitty that I can't use it for my biggest dog. OtherThoughts: I t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by SimonW on 04/28/2009

Pros: It works as seen on TV. Dog is not afraid at all the stays without moving much. Excellent replacement policy. Comes with extra replacement sanding loops. It is all covered up so it won't be dusty when working with it. Cons: It needs a little more power on the motor. It gets stuck from time to time when working with big nails on big dog. O... Read more

1 0
  • posted by frantisek77 on 02/25/2009

Pros: ... maybe the price... it´s really cheap compared to the price on similar websites (for example in Europe they ask for the same stuff 20 Euros...)... Works pretty quietly... Good for nail finishing... Cons: It´s really weak, the engine (probably) should be more powerful! It stoppes easily when using (even with brand new alkaline... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections