DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Waterproof Rotatable Acrylic Dial Silicone Band Quartz Analog Wrist Watch - Blue + Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byannaloukia on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice ice watch, the radiant blue color is perfect to match it with your jeans, The watch is also very light weight to wear, firmly built, it looks good quality. Possible to give it to a kid because you can wear it with small wrists. Cons:The delivery lasted +-6 month... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsfanet on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is nice to see. Feeling is similar to the branded one. It is very comfortable to wear. There is no adjusting problem with this band. Very easy to set the time. Cons:It is NOT waterproof. The "timer" thing feels cheap and low quality. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnway on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, not to heavy. It's cheap, but feels durable. Love the color. It does wath i has too do; telling time. Fast shipping, it took less then two weeks to arive in Holland. Cons:It comes without a box, not ready to make it a gift. The colour blue is darker the it se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeRo17 on 10/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good looking watch, good leather quality, it looks like a more expensive watch. I'm very happy with this watch and I recommend all of you looking for a cheap watch to buy it. Cons:None, I think that its value-quality is 10/10. I'll buy more in the future if there a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymollock on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is nice to see. Feeling is similar to the branded one. Confortable to wear. No adjusting problem with this band. Very easy to set the time. Cons:No calendar like in the branded. The band "catches" the dirt. OtherThoughts:The colour is nice. It comes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections