DX » Community » Reviews » RAJOO Cool Wing Pattern Game Mouse Mat Pad - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
Great product Perfect! Nice one Excelente Custo-Benefício
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byendazyar on 05/09/2015

It is really a nice product. Made of good material, best value for the money! I highly recommend this product!

Impression:Great product,Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byrogersandim on 11/19/2014

It is really good for people that will use for gaming, nice price, slice like a knife. Great deal

Impression:Nice one;

0 0 0

• posted byrodgaa on 08/19/2014

pros: cheap mouse pad that also looks very cool. big enough for me to use without lifting the mouse. cons: has some trouble staying in place, maybe the under side could have been a little bit more sticky. for this money you can not complain about a cool looking, great feeling, big *ss mouse mat.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bykrizalifer on 08/04/2014

Pros: Excellent cost-effective, very comfortable and the mouse glide with ease and accuracy, Very cute and came well packaged, bought with free shipping and arrive smoothly, Highly recommend this product for all high quality and low price! Cons:No cons.

Impression:Excelente Custo-Benefício;

0 0 0

• posted byTomshaa on 01/15/2014

Super super comfortable!!! Very cheap. Just about the best value for money Deal Extreme has to offer. Really smooth and the mouse slides over it easily. Absolutely none. I really love the design. Very cool looking and you can show off to your gamer friends who spend way too much money on this and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere