DX » Community » Reviews » CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 6-IR LED Night-Vision - PAL (6V~9V DC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaterkonijn on 12/17/2013

very good camera nice price and i thought it was made in plastic but the housing is iron..good quality image and i use it in a birdhouse with 2.1mm 160-Degree Wide Angle Lens for Security Cameras and Webcams sku:15237 lot of lenses for it too and it works also great with the easycap 4ch on vista 32x ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanygise on 11/20/2012

A good price, easy to install and good quality of image, you can hide that easy, is good for distante images, the colors is excellent, you can make the camera invisible for other, because that is really very small. you can connect that in the TV, with a A/V cable nothing to say its a great camera Cheap,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

Good device for this price for home video security system. Very easy to install and plug. Small and lightweight. IR night backlight very good and bright nothing to say for this price! Well built for price. Installed in an industrial environment with dust and vibration for several weeks so far with no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

i have 2 similar that this and work fine both live in japan (ntsc system) and bought this just to see if it would work. A simple change in whatever video program you have from PAL to NTSC and you'll have a picture. It's not too bad, but just a bit grainy. nothing to say easy to install, comes with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

i buy two of this security camera in DX Good relation priece and quality,Has night mode. Small, fits everywhere, Works fine with a custom 8v power supply. Good video quality Power supply not included. Not easy to find a suitable power supply, better make one. The package says about the power supply &... Read more

my two security cameras!!!!!!!!!!! keeping my home two nice cameras both work very well technology

0 0 1

• mr
    posted bykusev on 10/25/2011

Nice little camera, easy to hide, enough good video for this money. I used it with few voltage regulators just to find out the best. So with higher voltage the cam become too hot. So I use it with 8 volts now, it is enough to work without too much heat. IR leds are not too strong, they are ok for distance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaquiestoyyo on 04/27/2010

The pros are: + It's cheap (compared with european prices). + Uses A/V connectors (universal) + It's small and light. * Works fine (could better). The cons are: - None really for the price. - I'd like autofocus instead of manual focus. - The colour isn't the best. * I'm using several DC adaptors (9V,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysander476 on 09/22/2009

* has a wide angle lens attached * works from 8V-12V (instead of just to 9V), * is connected to the TV with ease. * very small * grey colour * black lense * did I mention that this is a very small camera ? * The leds will stay on, always. Not a big issue: you don't see them. But, they will produce heat.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfal.per on 08/17/2009

-a little bigger than a SD card -very good video quality, sure much better than a Sony EyeToy -camera body is 100% metal -lense can be changed and focused -focus from 25cm to 8 -the 6 ir leds done the job for max 150cm -with audio -the cable position is uncomfortable (at the top would be better in my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections