DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Monitor + 2.4GHz Wireless Car CMOS License Rearview Camera Kit w/ 7-LED IR Night Vision - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCtrlAltDude on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It switches really fast. I have connected the camera to my back-up light so that it turns on when I switch to reverse. The display turns on instantly and shows the camera image. Really nice. No interference or anything. Cons:None that I could find so far. Othe... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytonybridgens on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought one of there, it arrived well packaged and in good condition. The instruction book was a little generalised, not particularly appropriate to the unit Cons:There was a spare connection on the viewer unit that was not explained. However I installed the unit and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonybridgens on 08/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The camera and readout screen come in a nice box with all the cables needed and an adequate instruction sheet. The camera has IR lights that do not appear lit up but work regardless. It has a wide angle lens choice from the screen. internet connection works over 15 ft t... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections