DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Monitor + 2.4GHz Wireless Car CMOS License Rearview Camera Kit w/ 7-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works great Easy implementation God view in dark Safe reversing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10135099 on 03/28/2016

The Instructions should be more detailed for less skilled people, overall a good working product.

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byHUKer on 02/17/2016

First of all, it's easy to install. (For S-Max in my case) The hardest was to lead cable from camera into reardoor inside. Connect to electricity of rear light was easy if you know which cable. I was not sure what transmitter is for camera and what for screen, but there is description on back of... Read more

Rearview with infrared easy to install Rearview with infrared easy to install

Impression:Easy implementation,Safe reversing,God view in dark;

0 0 0

• posted byconorclimb on 08/06/2014

Pros: Both day and night vision is excellent, the monitor is large enough and image is clear, and everything works well together. Cons: Nothing major so far - would have been nice to have slightly longer cable from camera to the wireless transmitter, but I managed to make it work. Fitting note: a... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byCtrlAltDude on 04/24/2014

It switches really fast. I have connected the camera to my back-up light so that it turns on when I switch to reverse. The display turns on instantly and shows the camera image. Really nice. No interference or anything. None that I could find so far. Display turns off automatically. Night vision... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytonybridgens on 08/28/2013

I bought one of there, it arrived well packaged and in good condition. The instruction book was a little generalised, not particularly appropriate to the unit There was a spare connection on the viewer unit that was not explained. However I installed the unit and it worked well except there to be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonybridgens on 08/04/2013

The camera and readout screen come in a nice box with all the cables needed and an adequate instruction sheet. The camera has IR lights that do not appear lit up but work regardless. It has a wide angle lens choice from the screen. internet connection works over 15 ft through the cabin of a boat.... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere