DX » Community » Reviews » Dome CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 12-IR LED Night-Vision - PAL (12V DC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymahcann on 12/15/2013

Cost effective, easy to set up, and works in low light levels. Looks professional. Picture quality is lower in the dark and the light does reflect of the plastic dome. Comes with the white rca plug which to my knowledge does nothing. Also build quality should be a bit better. A manual or some supporting documentation would always be appreciated, however ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeaguari on 11/21/2013

Otima câmera de segurança de baixo custo. Tenho a mais de 1 ano e nunca me deu problema. Qualidade é muito boa, tanto para dia, quanto para noite. Consome pouca energia elétrica e fácil instalação Não acompanha fonte de energia, aqui no brasil, difícil encontrar a fonte com o plug, mas nada que um ferro de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOdimljeno on 05/22/2013

If you need cheap security camera, this camera is a good choice. - cheap price - very easy to setup - good image quality - good night vision - good audio & sensitive mic - IR's glow red in lower light conditions - dome reflects light from IR's so it it's not so good with dome, once the dome is removed it's good picture Unlike someone wrote in their ... Read more

Camera closeup with manual
    1 0
  • posted byberny57 on 03/15/2012

- Its cheap - Good image quality - Good nightvision - very SMALL! - It's included audio - very good quality connectors Works fine, good speed, PAL systems with great colors. No problems at all!!!! Good product for this price!!! Doesnt come with a manual and doesnt come with a power source. Plastic quality would like to be better, and seals are needed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrinit89 on 10/31/2011

- Its cheap - Good image quality - Good nightvision - Strong IR LEDs - IT'S SO SMALL! - It's included audio (I have only tested it and it's ok quality on the sound, but im not going to use this function on my setup) The only thing I would point out, is the same as the other people have mentioned. I completly "blacked out" my camera with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybokaa51 on 06/28/2011

Excelent camera with nightvision, good for home use. Looks great, works good when conected to a good tv. Image looks good and refresh rate is ok. Doesnt come with a manual and doesnt come with a power source. Take a time to swith btween palm and ntsc shoud come with its power source and av cables, need to buy it separeted, but works great at night but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2wheels on 06/14/2011

When I bought the item, I was expecting something that wasn't going to be very clear. I needed it for a job and I thought I might purchase one to test and see how it goes. The camera is very sharp and clear. The dome is constructed well and is fairly sturdy. It works perfectly with security systems. And the image quality it produces is on par to cameras ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiloraks on 05/01/2010

Great small indoor camera for your own or premisses security. Easy to mount, easy to prepare for work. Really good build quality. I was not hoping to get such a good camera for such a low price. Camera dome at night makes a small reflection from IR LED's to the camera itslef. You need to align camera module in the dome perfectly to avoid "blackout&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections