DX » Community » Reviews » Assorted Cute Japanese Dishes Cellphone Straps (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChisato on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cute, realistic, and highly detailed. It's the perfect size to hang from a purse or backpack without getting in the way. Cons:Might be too large to hang on car keys or a phone, depending on your preference. OtherThoughts:I received the bowl of rice, noodles with shri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjixsaw on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice detailed quality of these things, received them very fast after payment, expected that they will be worst. Could be a perfect gift to someone, who enjoys Japanese culture. Cons:Its not very useful, you can use them as keychain, but they are little too big... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylatte_32 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered two packs and plan to take the loops off them and use them in a dollhouse. some of them are very realistic but others are not. they are a good size and will work well for this. Cons:I hoped that when i bought two packs at the same time i would get diff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrpruebas on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I quited the chain and put the items in a table at the entrance of my home. Look great and cute. Everi time I look at them I begin to be hungry. haha. Good price. Spanish: Le quité las anillas y los usé como adornos en la mesita de la entrada de mi casa. Quedan realment... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynismotor on 04/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These little ornaments look just like the real thing,any bigger and I sure will try to eat them. Everything from the size ratio to the color is on point. Cons:Comes in random pack of 3's like other reviewers have mentioned, and because as such, buying multiple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMebious on 08/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Miniature food! And it looks real too. I also like how the foodbowl has nothing engraved on it. Not even at the bottom. It's just like a miniature bowl. Cons:Wasn't able to get the one I wanted most. Instead I got the one I wanted the least. But that's fine. Aft... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHafiz1 on 06/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- These look really realistic, I was surprised when I saw them for a first time - Funny idea, something different for your cellphone - Fair price for a 3-pack! Cons:- The fact that you can't choose them yourself. I bought two 3-packs and got some of them doubl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliciacs on 05/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are very well made and look like real tiny food. Arrived in perfect condition. Cons:It's a pity you can't choose which ones to get. I bought two packs (six pieces) and four of the pieces were repeats. I think the quality of the strap is not that great. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobberdeeg on 01/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-They're adorable, it's not something anyone else would have dangling from there cellphone. -The recplica's are really nice, they look very real and tasteful. I didn't expect them to be of such a high quality. -It's cute as a present or for a kid to play with. -Maybe a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaoet on 06/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Pretty nice dishes - each one comes in it's own package at pictured - survived shipment nicelly - apart of being a cellphone strap, it's nice as decoration - good gift for your geeky and/or japanese food loving friends Cons:- You can't pick which dish you want. Would be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections