DX » Community » Reviews » Assorted Cute Japanese Dishes Cellphone Straps (3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNonume on 01/11/2014

Good quality item. Came without any problems and just what I expected of it. Looks like the metal ring could fall off easily but It didn't so far. It can easily be reinforced anyway. Bought 2 of them. They came repeated but It was the three I wanted the most anyway, and It was a gift to 2 people. As ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChisato on 04/06/2013

Very cute, realistic, and highly detailed. It's the perfect size to hang from a purse or backpack without getting in the way. Might be too large to hang on car keys or a phone, depending on your preference. I received the bowl of rice, noodles with shrimp, and dumplings with green onions. I requested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjixsaw on 02/19/2013

Nice detailed quality of these things, received them very fast after payment, expected that they will be worst. Could be a perfect gift to someone, who enjoys Japanese culture. Its not very useful, you can use them as keychain, but they are little too big to be put into pocket. Did get same each of 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylatte_32 on 01/25/2013

I ordered two packs and plan to take the loops off them and use them in a dollhouse. some of them are very realistic but others are not. they are a good size and will work well for this. I hoped that when i bought two packs at the same time i would get different food, but i got duplicates. even the ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrpruebas on 09/18/2012

I quited the chain and put the items in a table at the entrance of my home. Look great and cute. Everi time I look at them I begin to be hungry. haha. Good price. Spanish: Le quité las anillas y los usé como adornos en la mesita de la entrada de mi casa. Quedan realmente bien y siempre que los miro me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynismotor on 04/26/2012

These little ornaments look just like the real thing,any bigger and I sure will try to eat them. Everything from the size ratio to the color is on point. Comes in random pack of 3's like other reviewers have mentioned, and because as such, buying multiple packs will still result in one receiving undesirable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMebious on 08/26/2011

Miniature food! And it looks real too. I also like how the foodbowl has nothing engraved on it. Not even at the bottom. It's just like a miniature bowl. Wasn't able to get the one I wanted most. Instead I got the one I wanted the least. But that's fine. After receiving them I found out they are cute ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHafiz1 on 06/06/2011

- These look really realistic, I was surprised when I saw them for a first time - Funny idea, something different for your cellphone - Fair price for a 3-pack! - The fact that you can't choose them yourself. I bought two 3-packs and got some of them double... Thought they would two different kind of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliciacs on 05/10/2011

They are very well made and look like real tiny food. Arrived in perfect condition. It's a pity you can't choose which ones to get. I bought two packs (six pieces) and four of the pieces were repeats. I think the quality of the strap is not that great. These are very cute and well done cell phone straps.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslobberdeeg on 01/03/2011

-They're adorable, it's not something anyone else would have dangling from there cellphone. -The recplica's are really nice, they look very real and tasteful. I didn't expect them to be of such a high quality. -It's cute as a present or for a kid to play with. -Maybe a nice item for someone who collects ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections