Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRenatobrudi on 12/11/2013

glides very well, very light, frictionless very good product, improved the performance of the pedal. softer pedal, otimo produto, desliza muito bem, sem atritos ao pedalar Wear very fast. is quickly wearing ja purchase does not compensate, I'm currently using, I do not know how many kilometers it supports, verifiquei q o desgaste é rápido ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatobrudi on 11/21/2013

ótimo produto, ótima qualidade do material, rolamento desliza muito bem sem atritos. great product, great quality material, bearing glides very smoothly. o produto chegou a pouco tempo e ainda nao verifiquei nenhum tipo de problema nele, mas com certeza pela qualidade do produto ele não ira apresentar problemas. The product arrived in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtillaeon on 10/15/2013

Looks nice, until it's covered with dirt. Light weight low friction. The paint wore of where the cain touches the body of the pulley, that was expected: it's made of aluminium, so not colored in the fabric, does not a real con. I don't know how to disassemble it for cleaning, though it's not making any sound or other sign of a need for cleaning. Bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjnielive on 08/12/2013

They are very cheap, compared to other brands made from the same material, in my country(Denmark) They seem very durable, I've used them for at least 3 months now, and they still look new. The color also seem very durable, it has not been peeling even though I've been biking in some rough terrain, mud and rain. After I did a 5-6 hour race in the rain,... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydjonah on 08/07/2013

- They look awesome - they have real smooth ball bearings - they are nice and lightweight the price is not that good compared to other sellers from ball bearing pulleys. I taught this was a set of pulleys until I only got one in the mail. I think I'll have to order another one. I just don't get bike component manufactures... why not put nice pulleys ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections