DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED Solar Power Self-Recharge Flashlight Keychain (White)
  • 5 star 31 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBear666 on 04/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) not too bulky 2) no need to replace battery 3) ok bright when it was working Cons:gone after 2 weeks - I left it under sunlight for a whole day before first use. And drained all battery before charge again. 1 charge for my light use last like 2 hours of light. After... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynasir123 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very small size and easy to carry, it is small but have good light. it runs for long time in single charge. you can easily carry in pocket because it is very small in size. built quality is very good it wont look cheap when holding in hands. Cons:you have to p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byimjeffd on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its real it comes with a cir 2032 button battery it has a 15ohm resistor to reduce the current to the leds so they don't burn up a diode to keep the battery from discharging Cons:the battery came with only .3 volts of charge so the battery was some what damage... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvd01 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very util.hace time I was expecting something like that is multipurposes. I use it daily as my keychain and emergency I can use it as a flashlight. Some time ago I saw a keychain like staying with a friend and recommended me to buy one like it because I was going... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylalo73 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty, simple and very useful. It's perfect to have it on the key holder. The three leds light up very good! perfect to the night. Cons:No really cons. its outer casing its very slim, this make it very fragile. You must be careful with it. I' don't recommend to use on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylenel1999 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's great, I use it for everything and take her everywhere with me. It is very light, compact, lightweight and durable. works very well in many areas. No batteries needed. The can carry anywhere you want. And can do many other things. Cons:Still can not find co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byentaotah on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a great product, I had not problems so far. The light is quite strong and it is really useful to have one of those, I can just let in the car in the morning, catching sunlight and it will work for a long time. Cons:It seems a little fragile, I don't know what coul... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAmeric on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the solar key chain is made up of good quality it is portable and you can also carry it in your pocket with your keys. The flashlight comes with a keychan, so you can put it with your home keys. In dark places it is useful Cons:The solar panel can crash because it does... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKanuto2001 on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A little and usefull gadget. Seems to be compact and made of good plastic. A good idea if you plan to travel to any place that is away from civilization, and need a flashlight without batteries, or you want to carry with you a flashlight with your keys. The flashlight c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypopnfresh03 on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine in dark areas. I use it to light my way in a dark corridor to get to my house and it provides ample light. Cons:The solar screen can crack easily. It also scratches rather easily, but I don't think being scratched affects the solar panels. Cracking might be a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections