DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 3-in-1 Clip-On Wide Angle + Fisheye + Macro Lens Set for Iphone / HTC / Samsung - Silver
Customer’s impression:
excellent Great product Yeeeeeiiiiii
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLavve on 11/30/2015

Pros: Very easy to use, fits almost any smart phone on the market. Just take a lens of your choice, and place the clip above the camera on the phone. No glue, no tape, nothing that sticks on the phone. When you're done, just place the clip-on and the lenses in the bag that comes with. Cons: Non I... Read more

Impression:excellent,Great product,Yeeeeeiiiiii;

1 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 11/25/2015

very easy to use, easy to swap the lenses. good quality built. Nice, good, chaep and awsome..! bought one for me and another as a gift.

Nice adaptor to take pictures Nice adaptor to take pictures

Impression:excellent,Great product,Yeeeeeiiiiii;

0 0 0

• posted byAriAulikki on 04/02/2015

Very good to use as a wide angle lens for iPad or iPhone. Fisheye also possible.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byNanolux on 12/06/2014

Thanks this is to catch all my view in my best moments or places, very easy to use, and transport!!!

2 0 1

• posted bydaniloaleixo on 08/06/2014

It comes with the three lens and its very simple and practical to use, the best 10.50 dollars I could expend. I highly recommend. For brazilians it takes about forty days to arrive, so take your time that it will come. Very Good. All the lens, macro, wide and fihs-eye do their work.

0 0 0

• posted byjuandiazmunoz on 04/21/2014

very easy to use. is like plug and play. the quality of the optics is nice and the result is awesome. I use the 3 lenses and give´s another dimension of the mobile photographie... very accurate and the focusing is perfect. the fish eye is very good, with acceptable chromatic aberration in in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGnahznay on 03/11/2014

Compact, easy to bring around. Fish eye lens got a small dirt/crack in the lens which is only visible when u look into it under light. But it does not show any defect when taking photos. Macro and wide angle is two in one. Took a while to realize how it works. Will be better if the pictures won't... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere