DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic 6mm Caliber BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Flashlight
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaEggroll on 08/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Shoots well -Is not as powerful which is what I wanted so I could shoot people without them cursing as much. -Still hurts. -No orange tip. Cons:-Build quality is a little cheap. -over 3 months and the gun seems to be splitting in half from the tip. Probably caused from... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvorlons on 04/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cool gun looks like it's from a movie or something. The thing that stands out the most is the one piece laser, led light and light show(many colors that has various patterns of movement) part of the gun. One button to activate all three things. It also lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySantaBJ on 04/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Doesn't look bad, despite the obviousness of the plastic + Price + The silencer screw seems to be some sort of standard; I could fit my own better-looking silencer from a different BB gun to it Cons:- Looks and feels cheap and plastic (which it *is*, admitte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoons on 02/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Plastic 6mm Caliber BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Flashlight came packaged in the white foam board. The LED light, laser, and a fashing colour LED light were all very bright and seems to be a cool feature, but you can not use one of them at a time and mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeazz on 02/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:not 2 bad, came with everything, packaged and working shoots quite well or decent enough firepower on average like other cheaply made bb guns. Cons:the silencer is not 2 bad but sadly its screw-ins was terribly built u twist it too much an it comes half way off... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections