Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyusto on 07/22/2011

* powerful enough, much powerful than anything I can buy in local shops for reasonable price; * handy design * looks and feels good * it's supplied with nearly 100 bullets * plastic used isn't strong enough; my gun has fallen from 1.5 meters to the tile floor and some plastic detail has snapped off, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJULIO11BRA11XD on 06/09/2011

GOOD SIZE AND WEIGHT, GOOD ACCURACY UP TO 10 METERS VERY EASY TO HANDLE VERY GOOD DESIGN very good! but be carefull with the expectation It's a gun, that has a "fire" power to play in short distances. - I used bullets 6mm that sell here at DX and it's fit perfect. - I build a target with soda ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsnostra on 06/07/2011

This toy reminds me of my youth...it is a decent pp gun *it actually looks like a real one if you check it in low light conditions(i compared it with a friends real handgun) *it is powerful *it has optional parts and 2 magazines *the build quality is ok *the price is very good,shops here in my country ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKunLin on 07/08/2010

Really good feel in your hands it's heavier than you would expect and gives a realistic feel to the gun (after taking it apart, realized they have huge metal bars in the magazines). Although a lot of people say the build quality isn't good, I would say it is amazing for the price; the plastic feels very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYusunoha on 04/14/2010

good price, good pack, packs a good punch and best of all... it looks like it'll be alot of fun :D few downsides are for one the package, it was kind of messy, but we all don't care about that anyways xD second is the build quality, it looks like it might break soon (especially the reloader) but for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCouponCutter on 02/25/2010

I got this gun a couple a days ago, and DANG it's good! I was expecting some cheap, lite plastic, but this plastic is really sturdy, and pretty heavy too. It feels good and real-like to me. It also fires pretty strong, I asked my brother to shoot me with it and he did it with pleasure. It really hurt!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaVNiz on 02/12/2010

It looks like a glock and this is good :). The most important thing is that is most powerfull of the other cheap bb guns and it comes with some nice accesories, but i dont really like them. The acuraccy is normal going to bad. The build quality is also isnt the best but is ok. it comes to Spain if u ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbelim54 on 09/22/2009

- Very very cheap - It is strong for a cheap spring gun, can pierce a card board from point blank. - Fun to play with friends, but always wear protective glasses. - It is made of cheap plastic, but what would you expect out of this price? - The piece that holds the bullet´s shooter breaks easily,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsemi11 on 08/31/2009

A great BBgun, I have never owned a BBgun before, but i bought this from dealextreme and here I am again, buying another one for my father. The power is enough to make holes on normal paper at a 10-15 feet distance so you can make targets easy. Bullets can get stuck on the cannon, what makes unassembling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsemi11 on 08/10/2009

The feel to the gun was very good, it was a little heavy and the bullets are going at fast speed. It looks like a real gun, and you can customize it making it bigger or smaller, as well as heavier or lighter. Comes with 2 cardridges and is relatively easy to dismount and mount again. The first day i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections