• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Amazing buy!

posted by KunLin on 07/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Really good feel in your hands it's heavier than you would expect and gives a realistic feel to the gun (after taking it apart, realized they have huge metal bars in the magazines). Although a lot of people say the build quality isn't good, I would say it is amazing for the price; the plastic feels very sturdy and I don't think it would break easily. The pieces on the inside are a little weaker but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. The gun is very powerful (probably the most powerful for this price range on DX) and is also surprisingly accurate. I shot myself pointblank and it left a blister. At ~ 20 meters away I could still hit larger targets (torsos) and they still sting a bit on direct skin.

Having two magazines is also a definite plus. Not like the other guns with useless and pointless add-ons like inaccurate lasers.

Again, this is probably the best performing and longest lasting BB gun within this price range on DX.

Cons:

If you don't cock the gun all the way the BBs will jam in the barrel. This is dangerous becuase if you do this too many times and fire, the jammed bbs could potentially break your barrel. Also if you get a BB jammed by not cocking all the way back you have to take the gun apart to get it out.

Like all bb guns from deal extreme I suggest practicing cocking the gun and shooting without loading any BBs if you are a first -time user to avoid jamming and possibly breaking your gun.

Other than the jamming issue (which is easily avoidable) there are no cons for this gun.

OtherThoughts:

The extension at the front is really ugly. The shade of the extension is even different from the rest of the gun which makes it even worse. It doesn't do much else than a horrible job at attempting to turn the glock 26 to a glock 17. Even so, I guess it's pretty nifty.

Shipping was also extremely fast for me. According to the hong kong post tracking, the guns arrived at my doorstep 2 days after they left HK.

Bottomline:

If you're looking for a cheap BB gun to fool around with and harass your friends this is the product. It packs a good punch, is fairly accurate and feels and looks nice and real in your hands. It will also probably last you longer than most other BB guns sold on DX. If you aren't looking for something fancy (silencer/flashlight/laser/scope) and only care about performance this is definitely your best bet.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections