DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Sync Data / Charging Cable for HTC / Samsung / Nokia / Motorola + More - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzamolxe on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:does what it has to, i use it to upgrade the software and transfer files to and from the mobile phone. it is very cheap, here these cables are much more expensive. The delivery was rather quick. Also, it arrived at my house not at the post office, and this is a big bonu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJan94 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy, good working cable. Price is WAY lower than in stores here in the Netherlands. I use it to power my Raspberry Pi, which works great, as it should. Cons:none so far. Cheap USB plugs sometimes are a bit to big or small but this one just fits fine. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfat4cat on 03/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I though that all cables were made alike for usb to micro when we are talking about data scync's and charging. Clearly you will see that this charger will charger your phone in 1/3 of the time of other chargers. Not sure what is different but I see the difference Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUberHuman on 12/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This USB cable is cheap - cheaper than in my country I can get. USB cable for me is well designed and manufactured. I tried this USB cable to charge my phone (Samsung Galaxy S) from laptop. Phone started and continues to charge without any problems. I also tried... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightningman on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good and cheap. Cable material is soft and flexible, almost gum-like plastic. Bends easily without a worry of breaking. Cons:Cable is long enough for normal use like car, laptop etc. where you may want to keep the other device out of the way but in the reach of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefjam on 10/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cant complain about this one. the price is so cheap that you have every reason to buy it if you need a microUSB cable. i bought this cable to use with my HTC First and it works. it charges and does data transfer also. Cons:the cable is a tad short, but its no real issue.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorikote on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything went as expected. Furthermore it's as stylist as in the photos. Cons:Nothing really, it does look good and it works. OtherThoughts:Maybe I'd bought one cable a little bit longer, but of course that's not a problem with the item. Bottomline:The lenght is pefec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfuriodeal on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:USB to Micro USB Sync Data / Charging Cable works perfectly with my sony xperia x10 mini pro, although, it is a standard cable, it should work with all phones. Charging phone and datasync work properly. Cons:None, fulfills its function and It works flawlessly. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykeoh5111 on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This Micro USB Cable for data transfer and charging suit for all standard Micro USB port phone. So it works very well with my HTC smartphone, my camera and some devices which have to connected by Micro USB to USB interface. - Reasonable price (cheap). - Work w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections