DX » Community » Reviews » WeiTus Stainless Steel Tweezers for Electronics DIY (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysolidraven on 05/17/2014

Good pair of tweezers, comes with protective caps. The tips are fine enough to handle and solder 0201 components. Fairly light to use for long times, doesn't require excessive force. One of the protective caps isn't really made for angled tweezers. The angled tweezer also isn't perfectly symmetrical, which isn't a problem except for the smallest of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

These are excellent for electronics. The tips are very sharp and small, which should be good for surface mount devices (although I haven't tried those yet). They don't require much force to grip either, so you don't have to keep fighting to keep a grip on the component. You also get a set, one curved, and one straight, which is basically all you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenricefs on 10/30/2013

Unbeatable quality for the price. I must confess that I wasn't expecting such a good quality in these pair of tweezers so I'm happily surprised. On the other hand, the alignment of the tips in both tweezers is also very good. I cannot tell any cons so far. I have used some more expensive tweezers that have a similar quality. These tweezers are perfect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWitzz on 08/07/2013

sharp tips, help you pick really small particles. durable material. came in a plastic "box" which is sort of closeable. you can keep it in it so no one gets hurt. blue color is nice, but it would be fantastic to have other colors. maybe if every diferent tip has different color fit good in normal hand. probably some with bigger or smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylearjetz on 04/26/2013

Well, just opened them up, and my initial reaction is that they look and feel good. Seem precise and points are very fine. Build and quality is better than I expected. Nothing that I can tell as of yet. I like blue! And 2 different styles to suit your needs. Haven't really gotten a chance to put them to the test yet but I suspect they will do fine for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/23/2013

Cheap, Precise( the tips on mine were aligned perfectly), handled are coated in a rubbery insulating material. For the money you get two typed of tweezers (curved and straight) for the price, none Excellent cheap tweezers for light precise work, I use this for holding components while soldering. Note that these are for precise work and not for heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalligatoring on 04/15/2013

they don't cost very much, they don't melt, they are very finely pointed for the most precise needs - you can use them to pick up 0603 leds, which are tiny. i don't know if they would be very useful for other things - like papercraft. the bent tipped ones aren't bowed out - some people may find that a con - i have not seen a need for that yet though.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHishD on 01/31/2013

Very good quality - Good finish and paint - Very good grip on the tweezers - Very good price for quality - I use them extensively and they are still in a very good shape I didn't find any cons for this product. I used many of tweezers before and this one does the job and ti is good Very useful for soldering and picking up smd components It was a money ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 01/23/2013

Very well finished set of tweezers !!!! They are blue colored and the final end is so precise that it is very easy to capture human hairs over any kind of surface. I gave them to may wife, in order to pick sewing lines. They came properly protected in a carton and the precise end came tightened with a kind of rubber, in order to keep them every aligned.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynluques on 01/11/2013

Very strong and sturdy materials They are easy to use, soft to handle for a long period of time Very precise and fine ponits Covers for the points very useful Good price A lillte too short, so it wont work to take pices out of deep places it could be a llitle longer It could come in a more varied color choices Very useful tool, well made, good materials ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections