DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel DIY Soldering Tools (6-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 16 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Variety of tools that are helpful when soldering. If you have done much soldering you will understand how these tools would be handy. You will find a use for them. One of the angled picks was broken in my package, but at least it was the shorter angled pick which I wouldn't use that much anyway, especially since the other angled pick is still good. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 12/17/2013

The metal is strong the enough one for the proposed finalities. It is many tools, which will be very useful for several tasks, how it will lift pins of electronic components of the plates of printed circuit, to do holes, to scrape tracks of printed circuit, etc. None. The broom from steel was a little crushed, his usefulness did not come damaging them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrizano on 09/10/2013

. Tips resistant and perfect, no flaws or chips in your tips, anatomic handle and sturdy also!!!!! . I used to not find anything bad!!!!! . Can buy without fear, the product has a durable material with anatomic handle that is also resistant, the ends do not contain faults and are perfect, all items are of good quality and very useful!!!!!!!!!! . I recommend!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrhint on 08/29/2013

These tools help out in many ways. They can be used to move pins, ream through-holes, move wires, scrape flux, brush off flux, bend leads, lift components, and form the legs of components. The scrapper and the wire brush both have saved me a can of flux-off and countless q-tips and more time. Good sharp angles on the chisel and scrapper probes. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/05/2013

I've done my fait share of electronic soldering in my life, and let me say that it's much easyer if you have all the required tools. As a student we usually skimped on everything to save money, and for soldering all we used was an iron and some material. Nowaday, since I do it professionnaly, I can tell you that using tools such as these save time, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byN3krodamus on 06/05/2013

English: Good size. Good material. Good price. Spanish: Buen tamanio Buen materiall Excelente precio English: The handle doesn't have good grip, but it is not a critical problem. Instructions in chinese. Spanish: El agarre no es bueno, se resbala un poco pero no es nada critico, las instrucciones estan solo en chino. Esto ultimo no es tampoco nada critico.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytubegeek on 05/29/2013

The set contains a wide variety of hooks, chisels, points, and brushes. The ends are well secured in the plastic handles. The ends reject solder well. This product has almost no cons especially at the price. The only thing I would change is to add a case or other type of holder for the set so the individual tools can be kept together and not lost or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyakovmp on 04/20/2013

The excellent set, thoroughly thought over forms of tips of the tool. Allow to solve practically all problems connected with implementation of the soldering of small components. There is no the special cover, allowing to fix all tools (on type as for sets of screw-drivers) is worsens general impression a little. I was surprised by the choice of color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

These are made of pretty good quality steel and there is a tool for every purpose under heaven. Very useful. The handles are light blue and rather ugly. Moreover, the text "C.V. SOLDER ASSIST" is ugly and unnecessary. The brush is too flimsy to be of any use, I threw it away. You have to sharpen the tools before use. Buy these and a good pair ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byausbrowncoat on 03/25/2013

i think they are great value for money. such a cheap price and they are nice solid tools for use in soldering or other electronic things. the brush end was a bit out of place, bent and spread out a bit. but it wasnt a problem at all, can just bend them back. its not like its a toothbrush so its fine :) not many other thoughts to put her. just glad its ... Read more

tool tips in packet back of packet tools in packet
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections