DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel DIY Soldering Tools (6-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 13 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatrhint on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These tools help out in many ways. They can be used to move pins, ream through-holes, move wires, scrape flux, brush off flux, bend leads, lift components, and form the legs of components. The scrapper and the wire brush both have saved me a can of flux-off and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byN3krodamus on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:English: Good size. Good material. Good price. Spanish: Buen tamanio Buen materiall Excelente precio Cons:English: The handle doesn't have good grip, but it is not a critical problem. Instructions in chinese. Spanish: El agarre no es bueno, se resbala un poco pero no es n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytubegeek on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The set contains a wide variety of hooks, chisels, points, and brushes. The ends are well secured in the plastic handles. The ends reject solder well. Cons:This product has almost no cons especially at the price. The only thing I would change is to add a case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyakovmp on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The excellent set, thoroughly thought over forms of tips of the tool. Allow to solve practically all problems connected with implementation of the soldering of small components. Cons:There is no the special cover, allowing to fix all tools (on type as for sets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are made of pretty good quality steel and there is a tool for every purpose under heaven. Very useful. Cons:The handles are light blue and rather ugly. Moreover, the text "C.V. SOLDER ASSIST" is ugly and unnecessary. The brush is too flimsy to be of any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byausbrowncoat on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i think they are great value for money. such a cheap price and they are nice solid tools for use in soldering or other electronic things. Cons:the brush end was a bit out of place, bent and spread out a bit. but it wasnt a problem at all, can just bend them back. its no... Read more

tools in packet back of packet tool tips in packet
    0 0
  • posted bySherlock3 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very handy set of tools - a good variety of tips - useful for other things apart from soldering. These tools feel reasonably sturdy and should last a long time if they are not abused. The package they come in has pictures on the back that show what each tool can be us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrainwashed1 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These tools do more than I am able to do with them. I previously used intricate constructions of tweezers, shirt pins, screwdrivers, toothpicks and whatever I could find. The packaging shows some suggested uses for the tools, but it is kind of hard to make out... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStilet007 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tool handles do not heat up, the metal parts are not unbend (this is a very good). Such set will not be superfluous to who has to deal with the soldering. Good price for a variety of soldering picks. Cons:Slash knife is not imprisoned, the quality of the brush... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorlee on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like these! First pro is the price. I really can't get these kind of tools here in this price range. Second is, that due the fact, that I'm not going to use them in soldering, but in polymer clay-modeling, I really don't care their quality in soldering. ;) Last pro. Thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections