Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- many different tools useful for DIY soldering
- brushes work great for removing corrosion and other residue from PCBs
- they are most likely not made of stainless steel
- brushes will wear out quickly and lose strands
- one of the "lifting" tools in my set got broken very quickly when trying to lift the connector from PCB while unsoldering it
- I haven't figured out yet what many of the tools are supposed to be used for
Useful set of tools, I'm sure there's something for everyone doing lot of soldering work in the set. The quality of some tools could be better (they break if you use some force, brushes wear out super quickly), but it's still worth it
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.