DX » Community » Reviews » 12-Color Temporary Crayon Hair Chalk Color Pen Set - Multicolored
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIda11 on 12/31/2013

colorful chalk easy to use works on dark hair as well as light hair can also be used as face color but dipping the chalk in water and aplaying on the face\body grate for one day costumes seems to me like a regular colorful chalk dont see the point of selling it as hair color with that price after trying it on the hair, my friends and me tried it on ... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted bySophievm on 07/04/2013

It's very fast and easy to use, the colors look bright and it stays in for a while. Gives you a really fun one-day look. Easy to match your hair with your clothes my hair looks a little dry after I have used the chalk. I have blonde hair and it looks good on it, I don't know what the effect is on dark hair. The dark colors look best on my hair and the ... Read more

how it looks on my hair the colors
    1 0
  • posted byfairiessa on 04/26/2013

Pretty color chalk to make temporary hair color effects, like stripes or gradient hair. Quite easy to use, you can find tutorials from youtube etc. Couple of my chalks were broken, but maybe they're usable anyway. Price of this 12-piece set is very expensive in my opinion... After I ordered this set there became 36-piece set for sale with much better ... Read more

Pretty color chalk set Couple of the chalks were broken...
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections