DX » Community » Reviews » External Portable Dual-USB "30000mAh" Power Bank for Iphone 4 / Samsung / Nokia - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabmaelms on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The charger is very convenient, just plug and use, comes with several different connectors and never had a problem with compatibility with the devices I've used. The battery has a relatively good capacity. Cons:The capacity indicated is not correct is much low... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabydon on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i purchased it for my friend, who is using it for 3days concerts and music festivals such as firefly and ULTRA and TOMORROWWORLD. so he needed something mroe powerful and can last longer. We both had the 20000 and the 30000 and using it side by side the 30000 had really... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclarkpcf on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great device for (hitch)hikers and people on the road or festivals, with few possibilities for recharging there phone or tablet. Even when you are rebuiling your house and your electricity is down and you still have to charge your phone or device It automaticaly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxikishi on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Just connect and power on. Comes with multiples adapters (mini usb, micro usb, iphone, etc.). Good quality. Two way outputs. The indicator of battery is good. Cons:It's large and a bit heavy, but I think it's ok becuase of the capacity. It´s take too l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycreamer on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, the good thing is that it comes with two usb ports and the other one can even charge an ipad 3 a little. It also came with a lot of adapters for charging different devices, like a cell phone etc. Cons:It's not really 30000 mAh, maybe even less than 10000 mAh. I have... Read more

9 2
  • posted bylarsrugsveen on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's ridiculously large 30 000mah. Easy to use, just plug it in and hit the power button. Great price for the battery capacity. Seems to be robust. Easy to read what's left on the battery from the leds. Cons:Can't seem to think of any cons, but it is quite large... Read more

2 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections