DX » Community » Reviews » PengGong CR-V Tri-Wing Y Trigram Screwdriver for Electronics DIY (3mm*50mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAhnrokk on 08/28/2013

A very cheap screwdriver that fits well into the screw track. It has a nice solid handle and a nice finish. It sits well in your hand when using it. I have not encountered anything that reduces the ability to screw yet. The coloring of the handle could have been a bit better though. Bought it to be able ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadore on 11/30/2012

Convenient screwdriver, you can use it everywhere, very comfortable compared to the simple nozzles where they nemogut diameter enter Razem and reach the screw, and the work on the stait of - for lack of a tool, it is convenient to keep Vrook skalzit not, and does not rotate . Good stuff, very easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturbojens on 09/11/2011

- Very cheap - Good build quality - Magnetic tip - Has a good grip - Small enough to fit in small tool boxes - Slightly too big for Nintendo DS Lite, i managed to get the screws out but it was hard. I bought this screwdriver for my Nintendo DS Lite, but i should have bought SKU 2905 because i need the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzmeister on 08/16/2011

I ordered this to open my nds lite. I had previously used the nds lite triwing screwdriver, available here at dx for a very cheap price. I wasn't satisfied with the quality though. It felt like it was about to break every time I rotated it... This screwdriver does a good job. The build quality isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeswong on 04/15/2011

Nice and cheap. I had been debating on drilling out the screws on my laptop battery to repack the battery with new cells and then stumbled across this on DealExtreme. I have tried a few local electronics/DIY shops and could not find anything with this pattern, let alone trying to match or beat the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaku3456 on 05/02/2010

-This screwdriver does its job: it will help you disassemble your Nintendo DS for repair or case modding. -It's fairly cheap too. While other sites sell Tri-wing screwdrivers for around $4.95, this screwdriver was only cost a fraction of that. - Just like any other non-electric screwdriver, you attach ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections