Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiccioB on 02/18/2014

Solid, high quality material and finish. Doesn't come with a protection cap as others tweezers, but the pin points are not that sharp. For its price it is very good. The tweezers are made of stainless steel that should not get rust with time. Light but not too much, they feel comfortable at the touch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilank on 12/24/2013

Solidly built tweezers. Made in Switzerland. It fits well in the hand and the pressure needed to close it is not high. The tips connect very well at the tip, ensuring that it will be able to pull relatively small slivers. The tweezers have both a sharp tip and a flat head, to allow for larger slivers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 08/07/2013

seems durable, sharp points are usefull for small mechanic parts, i use it for removing parasites from plants dogs and cats. some cover for sharp point would be nice, so you don't get hurt or animal if you use it. so no one can accidental step on it perfect everyday tool if you need it. but better make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoinkwaste on 03/26/2013

very durable good quality tweezers tested quite many tweezers on deal exterme and WeiTus are the best quality, no wonder they are one of the most expensive so you really get what you pay for in this occasion nothing i can thing off pretty straight forward quality buy them you wont regret it I tried other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmartin1 on 12/04/2012

Excellent tweezers in all sens, perfectly mechanized and finished, they are very sturdy too. Made of nice quality stainless steel. Size is OK, perfect for me, not too long and not too short. Nothing to be said here. I already have three Weitus tweezers, of different shapes, and I can only say they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 11/28/2012

- Excellent material quality. - Excellent finish. They are very useful and for the price these are a very good buy indeed. Looks like a tool for professionals. The steel is soft, could be tougher but this is not a big deal.You can make it harder easy ! ;) Ideal for those who like to do DIY projects and ... Read more

Angled Tweezer

0 0 0

• posted byTooManyFIsh on 02/15/2012

- Useful, ergonomic shape - Very comfortable to use - Excellent build quality - Great price - Because these are angled they do not replace straight tweezers. (This is not a disadvantage of the product.) I bought these for picking up the very small beads and hooks I use for tying flies (for fly fishing)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMJdub on 09/04/2011

I was surprised at the quality of these tweezers. They really look like professional/high-quality tweezers. They work just as well too! Low price and great value. No cons that I can think of. I use these a lot for placing electronic components in tight spaces. The shape of these tweezers comes in handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeahbaby on 12/06/2010

The tweezers looks really high quality and the ends connect perfectly together you can pick fine and very small things with them. I wish they would be a little stronger, the steel could be harder... its not that big thing but once I had to remove a component in a mainboard and I had to be a little voilent ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGordonGecco on 04/30/2010

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections