Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiccioB on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid, high quality material and finish. Cons:Doesn't come with a protection cap as others tweezers, but the pin points are not that sharp. OtherThoughts:For its price it is very good. The tweezers are made of stainless steel that should not get rust with time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoinkwaste on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very durable good quality tweezers tested quite many tweezers on deal exterme and WeiTus are the best quality, no wonder they are one of the most expensive so you really get what you pay for in this occasion Cons:nothing i can thing off pretty straight forward quality O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmartin1 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent tweezers in all sens, perfectly mechanized and finished, they are very sturdy too. Made of nice quality stainless steel. Size is OK, perfect for me, not too long and not too short. Cons:Nothing to be said here. OtherThoughts:I already have three Weitus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent material quality. - Excellent finish. They are very useful and for the price these are a very good buy indeed. Looks like a tool for professionals. Cons:The steel is soft, could be tougher but this is not a big deal.You can make it harder easy ! ;)... Read more

Angled Tweezer
    0 0
  • posted byTooManyFIsh on 02/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Useful, ergonomic shape - Very comfortable to use - Excellent build quality - Great price Cons:- Because these are angled they do not replace straight tweezers. (This is not a disadvantage of the product.) OtherThoughts:I bought these for picking up the very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMJdub on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was surprised at the quality of these tweezers. They really look like professional/high-quality tweezers. They work just as well too! Low price and great value. Cons:No cons that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I use these a lot for placing electronic componen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeahbaby on 12/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The tweezers looks really high quality and the ends connect perfectly together you can pick fine and very small things with them. Cons:I wish they would be a little stronger, the steel could be harder... its not that big thing but once I had to remove a compon... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrotile on 12/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent material quality and finish: tip grind is excellent under magnification, and balance is perfect. Steel quality is as stated - seems to be 316 Stainless - and for the price these are a very good buy indeed. Cons:Apart from the "non-Swiss Brand Name" no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdion32 on 03/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So far, I've found these to be of very good quality. I build circuit boards with surface mount components and using tweezers like these are a real necessity. Cons:Nothing. It's hard to screw up tweezers. Oh, there is a con, and that is that I have to say more... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections