Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFurBolt on 09/19/2012

good price one hand was curved at the end (approx 1mm), had to bend it back myself, steel appeared too soft as I was succeed with the help of wooden toothpick and a nail ) if to cut 1,5mm from the ends of the hands tweezers should work properly as steel is too soft and the ends of the hands opens a little at max pressure also I've bought http://dx.com/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/30/2010

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 03/03/2010

-Good quality steel -very fine machining -near perfect alignment of tips (any problems small enough to be fixed with small pliers) -Comes too sharp, really really really sharp, has to be dulled slightly or it will just scratch work surfaces and get stuck everywhere. -Not completely non-magnetic, can be magnetized and will then pick up small items that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections