Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excellent product

posted by GordonGecco on 04/30/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools or equipment you are working on.

Nothing, the build quality, precision and price of these tweezers leaves nothing to be desired.

The spring action of the tweezers are a bit on the hard side but maybe thats just me being used to working with other tools, its definitely nothing an hobbyist would be concerned about.

These tweezers are perfect for SMD-soldering and fine mechanical works. I’m extremely impressed by the quality and precision of these tweezers and for very little money any hobbyist can get a set of professional grade tools. I also recommend that you get the full set of tweezers in this WeiTus line, DX carries eight different models that can be found at: sku.19868, sku.19872, sku.19873, sku.19870, sku.19871, sku.19869, sku.19867 and sku.19866.

Post comment

DX Everywhere