Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excellent product

posted by GordonGecco on 04/30/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very high quality, fully comparable to my expensive Bernstein tweezes (+$30) that I use professionally. These WeiTus tweezers are apparently produced by Regine in Switzerland that are known for making high quality precision tools. The tweezers are also made of a non-magnetic stainless steel so it won’t pick up any annoying magnetism from others tools or equipment you are working on.

Cons:

Nothing, the build quality, precision and price of these tweezers leaves nothing to be desired.

OtherThoughts:

The spring action of the tweezers are a bit on the hard side but maybe thats just me being used to working with other tools, its definitely nothing an hobbyist would be concerned about.

Bottomline:

These tweezers are perfect for SMD-soldering and fine mechanical works. I’m extremely impressed by the quality and precision of these tweezers and for very little money any hobbyist can get a set of professional grade tools. I also recommend that you get the full set of tweezers in this WeiTus line, DX carries eight different models that can be found at: sku.19868, sku.19872, sku.19873, sku.19870, sku.19871, sku.19869, sku.19867 and sku.19866.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections